SOULCALIBUR 6: News, leaks and information discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
They've moved A and B throws to A+G holding 4 will activate the B throw now. B+G is RE. The new buttons are just bindings.

I'm just glad it doesn't share a common move-button combination like some of the rage arts/rage drives in Tekken 7 do. It's actually annoying how many times I've just thrown out a rage art without wanting to.

Reactions: Ave
ALRIGHT MOTHERFUCKERS

With all the hype for SCVI has come remarkable CHAOS and DISORDER. What do we know about the game? What has been confirmed? What's been debunked? To make sense of this all, I've decided to start documenting everything we know about the game so far into a convenient little infographic. The idea is to keep updating this as new information comes along so it can be a quick, up-to-date reference for anyone who just wants to know what's new without having to sort through 400 pages across twenty different threads. I'll try to be quick!

@WindupSkeleton @Party Wolf can we get this on the OP?
View attachment 47944 View attachment 47947 View attachment 47946
Great work! way to get the info out there.

Let's hope for new reveals there!!
Found these photos on you tube as well. Everyone is on point at 8wayrun. Ssfox you a beast man.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180209-162632.png
    Screenshot_20180209-162632.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 369
  • Screenshot_20180209-162122.png
    Screenshot_20180209-162122.png
    951.7 KB · Views: 348
Last edited by a moderator:
So yeah apparently they're going to have a build of SC VI at Strongstyle. Genius move on their part not to let anyone know until a day before it begins. Yeah who wants extra numbers to attend a tournament even if it is for another game. Thank GOD if they do indeed have it there we have the almighty highly respected, electrifying, the venerable @Partywolf there. Don't know how much time he'll actually have with it but being the man that he is I know he'll be able to answer more in detail what whatever character he uses can do (ahem Mitsu oh god please Mitsu I love you PW). Finally someone we know is competent will get their hands on the game. (Maybe lol)

I wanted to go to StrongStyle, but decided against it. Knowing about this ahead of time probably would have tipped the scales the other way.

I wonder how long of a lead in time Namco knew they were going to deploy a build there, though. Perhaps this was a last minute decision and even Markman didn’t know until recently.

Oh well, I am still excited for more SCVI coverage from two different events this weekend.

So yeah apparently they're going to have a build of SC VI at Strongstyle. Genius move on their part not to let anyone know until a day before it begins. Yeah who wants extra numbers to attend a tournament even if it is for another game. Thank GOD if they do indeed have it there we have the almighty highly respected, electrifying, the venerable @Partywolf there. Don't know how much time he'll actually have with it but being the man that he is I know he'll be able to answer more in detail what whatever character he uses can do (ahem Mitsu oh god please Mitsu I love you PW). Finally someone we know is competent will get their hands on the game. (Maybe lol)
@Party Wolf

Regarding the Japanese gameplay tonight, which is taking place in about 9 hours from this post, can anyone record a stream? It'd be great is someone could and put it on a platform that is more readily available here in the states.

By the way, maybe im wrong but that site where they will be broadcasting has a really shitty quality video, i barely saw 360p quality. I hope they broadcast the namco event en 720p at least.

By the way, maybe im wrong but that site where they will be broadcasting has a really shitty quality video, i barely saw 360p quality. I hope they broadcast the namco event en 720p at least.

I think there is an HD version on Nico nico but you have to be Gold or something (paid service).

Another thing about nico nico is that if you aren't gold, you'll have access only for low res and also you will have to refresh every 30 minutes, plus you may got kick if there are too many viewers (so you'll be replace by a gold member lol)

I think there is an HD version on Nico nico but you have to be Gold or something (paid service).

Another thing about nico nico is that if you aren't gold, you'll have access only for low res and also you will have to refresh every 30 minutes, plus you may got kick if there are too many viewers (so you'll be replace by a gold member lol)
Ohh..so its worst than i though, i found it shitty already for the fact i had to make an account to be allowed to watch videos...and now this XD. It would be nice if someone with gold access could stream.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back