SOULCALIBUR 6: News, leaks and information discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
PMs, gentlemen, please.

I wonder if Namco is approaching the point where they don’t have the characters fleshed out enough to give reveals and that’s what is bottlenecking the pace.

Like, Geralt looks good, but his gameplay segment was shorter than other characters reveals which leads me to believe he’s not polished enough to show more than what was in the trailer. Perhaps that is the case for more than just Geralt.

Only time shall tell.

I read lots of people thinking he is not ready still. I personally think that the focus was not really on his gameplay, but more the hype around the character itself which is understandable as he is a guest character.

So the guy who leaked the full roster before was all clearly a hoax because Geralt was not included so we now know his info was BS - maybe Voldo will not look anymore of a clown than he already does in previous games!
:sc2vol2:I was kinda digging the idea of a clown suit voldo...but maybe as 2p costume...his 1p costume should be his traditional bondage costume..his 2p original soul calibur costume is my favorite of them all...if anyone cares.:sc1vol1:

Now let’s see Ivy on the character select screen to know if Cervantes has a chance. Kind of want to continue with my guessing.

It does seem like characters may lean to obscene terms going by Geralt saying crap. Granted SCV had plenty of swear too...

I already feel like Voldo is the representative when it comes to the Maxi rumors to be honest and hope Cassandra stays out or is at least DLC. She’s the Joe to Sophie’s Steve.

But the One Piece leak did confirm Hwang who to me is better DLC bait than Cervantes. I mean I want to wield a cutlass without posing like Sailor Moon...

Last edited:
Now let’s see Ivy on the character select screen to know if Cervantes has a chance. Kind of want to continue with my guessing.

It does seem like characters may lean to obscene terms going by Geralt saying crap. Granted SCV had plenty of swear too...

I already feel like Voldo is the representative when it comes to the Maxi rumors to be honest and hope Cassandra stays out or is at least DLC. She’s the Joe to Sophie’s Steve.

But the One Piece leak did confirm Hwang who to me is better DLC bait than Cervantes. I mean I want to wield a cutlass without posing like Sailor Moon...

This isn't the wishlist thread and a big fat NO to the bold. Cassandra is her own character and has a fighting style that differs to Sophitia's. She deserves to be in the roster just as much as anyone else.

Cassandra has lost any similarity to Sophitia ages ago. They are not comparable in anything except weapon choice.

With many of the leaks being false we can throw the whole gay maxi, Hwang returning, and One piece guest character into the trash at last.
Not really. That was ONE leak said wrong, Maxi can still be gay (that leak came waaaay before the One Piece one), Hwang still has more reason to return now than ever and nothing indicates Geralt is the only guest of the game.

I never really believed the one piece stuff to be possible.
It IS possible, actually, nobody ever said Geralt was the only guest, and the lead developer said in an interview that anime guests are far from being ignored as a possibility. From what we know, we could still have Zoro as DLC.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you search back on this forum historically you will see that some members already suggested Geralt months ago - and they also said that Hwang would return! So I am hopeful we will see Hwang...

:sc2vol2:I was kinda digging the idea of a clown suit voldo...but maybe as 2p costume...his 1p costume should be his traditional bondage costume..his 2p original soul calibur costume is my favorite of them all...if anyone cares.:sc1vol1:
Well Voldo does have a jester-like costume in SCV, and that outfit for him in V was pretty awesome.

There really is no reason to make Maxi gay. It's just out of the blue and doesn't fit with any project soul or namco has done. This is a fighting game I don't care if he's gay or not but it's a bizarre thing to make a big deal out of. It sounds just too outlandish to be real.

Also japan isn't exactly known for being "inclusive" so I'm going to end this blurb by stating the obvious: It was a troll/obviously fake leak meant to stir shit up that was sent to vergeben.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now then. I'm not exactly leaping for joy because Geralt isn't the flashiest of characters. But he fits the setting more than some manga crap.

The witcher games are all considered excellent games. One day I will find the time to play them in my steam backlog.

It was worth having geralt in for the new set of eyes that were put on the game. It's getting a bit more attention than it normally would.

There really is no reason to make Maxi gay. It's just out of the blue and doesn't fit with any project soul or namco has done. This is a fighting game I don't care if he's gay or not but it's a bizarre thing to make a big deal out of. It sounds just too outlandish to be real..
Voldo concept art from Soul Edge...Kappa
latest

I'm afraid to know what he and Vercci did in Money Pit

There really is no reason to make Maxi gay. It's just out of the blue and doesn't fit with any project soul or namco has done. This is a fighting game I don't care if he's gay or not but it's a bizarre thing to make a big deal out of. It sounds just too outlandish to be real.

Also japan isn't exactly known for being "inclusive" so I'm going to end this blurb by stating the obvious: It was a troll/obviously fake leak meant to stir shit up that was sent to vergeben.
Did you ever seem anything Maxi has worn, Maxi is not even a top dude.

Also, you seem to be giving way too many fucks, chill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back