Dear Namco
I am really thankful for While Landing As and Bs practically being back.
I myself, among others, asked for them to return.
But why at the expense of the former Jumping Attacks, by replacing them as Jumping Attacks?
I don't want to seem greedy (i probably do), but i do not understand.
Why don't you just bring back the old system with While Landing AND Jumping Attacks?
Please give us both.

I'm hoping they'll give Edgemaster a unique moveset this time rather than a random mimic. Several different weapons would make sense, similar to Ezio i guess. Then just use Inferno with a blue crystal, Soulcalibur themed alt as the random mimic.

After the main roster is fleshed out I"d like to see other, minor characters such as Valeria, Miser, Dürer, Solnhofen, and Gerhilde get fleshed out as new characters, rather than more guests, as possible DLC. Like, brand new styles. Also, just please buy Ashlotte from Ogure Ito so she can be in ScVi as an ACTUAL character.

Last edited:
My new humble wish is the Story Mode for the Custom Hero.
Approximately here so - the Custom Hero is the pupil\apprentice of the Edge Master.
He dreams of becoming a real adult hero, but the Edge Master thinks it's too early for him.
The Edge Master leaves for the SC tournament, strictly forbidding the Custom Hero to participate in it. "You are too young and inexperienced, you will simply be killed."
But the Custom Hero too much wants, and secretly makes his way to the tournament.
Some of the heroes laugh at his youth and inexperience. some offend him, and another part suggests that he become his disciple
The penultimate opponent is the Edge Master, angry that the Custom Hero violated his prohibition
in the final video the Edge Master recognizes that the pupil has surpassed his teacher, and has become a real adult hero. voice announcer "and this was the beginning of a new legend!..."

Digi's wish list:

A mode similiar to tekken 7s tekken tunes. Where u can put any and all the music from the soul blade/calibur series on any stage u want. And also on game menus and during museum and character creation modes. I know sc4 and sc5 had dlc music you could get and put on some stages. So im hoping sc6 does this and has it already available from the start IN GAME. And this time we better get "if there were any other way" theme (destined battle theme in sc 2, 3, sc4) to be selectable.

More stages. Would be nice if all characters had their own stages again like in sc3, sc1, and soul edge. Id be 100% down for dlc stages if necessary.

All primary characters from soul edge to sc3 playable (except sc2 and sc3 guest characters)...eventually. we have a good chunk of them already in sc6. So hopefully we'll get the rest thru dlc.

Rock to NOT suck.

Rapahel to NOT suck.

1. Balance patch support beyond the initial months.
2. Parts from the main outfits of each character, as well as more modern hairstyles & (female) shoe/boot styles in CAS
3. Online lobby similar to NRS where you can play whoever's not in a match instead of all that waiting
4. Balance patch support beyond the initial months.

1. Rock to not be in the game
2. Ivy to get toned down
3 Maxi's 6A+B to do 70 damage and GB while building a full bar of meter on hit.

1. Balance patch support beyond the initial months.
2. DLC Support beyond the season pass
3. If we must have a guest character please let it be a good one.
4. The game to actually sell well
5. RE to not be obnoxious
6. Network to not suck
7. Good showing for tournaments and good support of said tournaments
8. No Mimics in the Season Pass
9. Post-Release Support

1.To not get my ass beat by the ivy 2A+G
2. For 1p CaS costumes to be unisex. Ivy cosplaying grøh will be awesome imo

SoulCalibur VI
The completion of the Dreamcast roster!
Bring Back: Hwang (Assassin) | Rock (Berserker) | Aeon (Lizardman)
:sc3hwang1::sc4roc1::sc5aon1:
:sc2ass2: :sc2ber2: :sc2liz2:

Also Bring Back: Cassandra | Setsuka | Hilde
:sc2cas1::sc3set1::sc4hil1:

And if possible, the fighting style of Ezio!
:sc5ezi1:

The return of six characters and a fighting style is all I ask from Bandai Namco to make this game perfect.

hwang_b.jpg
rock_b.jpg
lizardman_b.jpg

Last edited:
First let me start by saying I have been playing Soulcal since Soul Blade, honestly this is my favourite fighter and I am very excited for launch. The game as I have played in the beta is great, one of the top three in my book so far.

That being said I will mirror some of the comments for requests here in order of importance:
  1. GI impact to not impact throws.
  2. Hilde to be added to the roster.
  3. GI impact to be height specific (i.e. low blocks low-mid, current blocks mid-high).
  4. Ensure damage of custom costumes is not as extreme in previous iterations (i.e. in SCV when your custom costume broke it literally would all break at once, it would be great if you could customize the breaking level and degree of items in character customization so your character all of a sudden wasn't made completely naked mid-match).

I just hope raphael to not become the joke it became after the last SCV patch… they clearly stated they want some characters to be bad in an interview…and that made me lose all the faith in the team. (all prep's options being steppable on the same side even supposedly tracking mids turned raph in the only character unsafe on hit).

Just hope they changed their mid… will wait couple week to check before buying.

Also i hope tactics > execution reverting latest trend of fighting game. No more 7 frames 100 damage moves ty. (if i remember well i quit since second scV update as most people).

Would be awesome if they found some way to adapt the balance for online play to reproduce at least a bit offline experience..
Dunno how it could be achieved though...latence on a frame based game is something difficult to consider..

Also i'd really really really love SCIV dodo stage …..

More legacy characters brought back. (Not that there are any of them I am personally looking forward to. I have Zas back. I am happy about that. But the more the merrier.) Hell, if they did a second season, I'd even be okay with the unique styles from SCV being included...

I would like a few minor QoL changes. The biggest is letting the LoS characters exist in your CaS roster, and vice-versa. And wouldn't mind if they'd tell us what the Brightness, Hue, and Saturation numbers were for the default equipment colors.

I would love to see Doomfist from Overwatch be added to the game. I think he woukd fit this game perfectly seeing as his original idea is based off fighters, he has a weapon, and it would add a new type of field to the expanding field that is FG cameos.

803b996d7ff1ec5be2b81bb48f61a7ba.jpg

Back