SoulCalibur: Army of Darkness

I say we will see in the meantime.

Do I think there will be an expansion? Well, it is possible. With the next gen consoles around the corner, I'm sure we will receive some news about the series pretty soon.

During E3? Maybe. What else would Namco be showing there if not anything about Tekken or Soul Calibur?
Pac man crossover obviously. :P

Well they should do what DOA 5 did: release on Vita then on consoles or vice versa. I personally think Vita first just to try out their patches they make on there then on the console for the final edition.

Well they should do what DOA 5 did: release on Vita then on consoles or vice versa. I personally think Vita first just to try out their patches they make on there then on the console for the final edition.
That could work too I suppose. I was hoping they would have done this with Broken Destiny.

Could this game be about the unseen Astaroth army?

A big possibility it could! :D

Kunpaetku and his cult that worships some Snake God name Palgea (all of Asta's stages says something shrine Palgea or Kunpaetku) have been reviving their old army of monsters with the new creation of Astaroths as well as lizardmen. But the new Astas need to be trained or something so Kunpaetku released them out into the world for them to sorta get experience as well as search for SE. That's why Patty Cake randomly ran into one.

Thanks for reminding me of this Zero! :D
But anyway, we know two powerful evil forces/armies are threatening the world. Nighty with his army of darkness and the cult's army of monsters. Perhaps the game will both show the events leading up to the war with Nighty and the others (it's probably part of the missing 3/4 so it would be easy to release), as well as the rise of Kunpaetku's army invading just after they defeated Nighty or something. Tis exciting if it were true! =D

*Still crosses fingers it won't be like the horrendous SC Legends and it'll just be a fighter with added story or something. Oh, and Talim <3
*Snakes are symbolic of renewal/regeneration because of the way they shed their skins and because of that one symbol that shows an endless cycle as the snake bites it tail. This was a good detail that coincides with the cult's and Astaroth's revival. Nice work PS!

With the fact that next gen consoles not being backwards compatible I can see a new SC game on the horizon. Whether its this "Army of Darkness" I've heard of or not can remain a mystery. My point is if they want to keep things going, they need to make another game. So I predict something happening in the next year or two.
Sadly, I didn't see, hear or smell anything from E3 on the subject...

Have we had any more news about Army Of Darkness? I'm wondering if it would be available on PS3 - considering they've released Tekken Revolution....

Doesn't take them long to make games do it...

Have we had any more news about Army Of Darkness? I'm wondering if it would be available on PS3 - considering they've released Tekken Revolution....

Doesn't take them long to make games does it...

Not that I'm aware of. All we've gotten is an announcement that it's in some early stage of development, and it wasn't even really an official announcement.
And, of course, this is assuming that it wasn't a lie to begin with.

Back