SoulCalibur Concept Art by Passion Republic

• Admin
Passion Republic is a company that creates concept arts for popular video games such as Dark Souls, Mortal Kombat X, and Batman Arkham Knight. You can see some of their pieces on their website which will be linked at the bottom. If you own Mortal Kombat X, then you may have noticed that some of these concept arts are featured as unlockables in the Krypt.

These images could potentially be official designs for potential characters in the next SoulCalibur installment. Enjoy the gallery!

KilikPassionRepublic1.jpg

KilikPassionRepublic2.jpg

NatsuPassionRepublic1.jpg
NatsuPassionRepublic2.jpg

NightmarePassionRepublic1.jpg
NightmarePassionRepublic2.jpg

SophitiaPassionRepublic1.jpg
SophitiaPassionRepublic2.jpg

SacredCityMoodsPassionRepublic1.jpg
SacredCityMoodsPassionRepublic2.jpg

Source: http://www.passionrepublic.com/en/work.html

Update: These are confirmed by Passion Republic to be unrelated to a new game. They're just used for their portfolio.

Last edited:
Michael Stabile

Michael Stabile

WHENS SOULCALIBUR VI
The last Nightmare looks the best on the series
I don't know, looks kinda main boss-ish to me. Hopefully, that's what he'll look like. Also, if the new game does come out, maybe we'll finally get confirmation of his connection to Raphael and Amy...

Natsu's designs are sick.

Sophitia and Kilik's are overdesigned imo. Some character's style fit to be simple, especially Sophitia. You have to balance it a bit. Can't have an amazing looking dress and amazing looking weapons and decorations too. Those type of dresses fit to be simple anyway. Same with Kilik. He's a dude with a bo staff lmao

Maaan this reminds me of the good ol times when character after character got revealed and people would comment on every detail <3

I don't know, looks kinda main boss-ish to me. Hopefully, that's what he'll look like. Also, if the new game does come out, maybe we'll finally get confirmation of his connection to Raphael and Amy...

no Maidros...pls no, I hope bugmare won't be a thing

Natsu's designs are sick.

Sophitia and Kilik's are overdesigned imo. Some character's style fit to be simple, especially Sophitia. You have to balance it a bit. Can't have an amazing looking dress and amazing looking weapons and decorations too. Those type of dresses fit to be simple anyway. Same with Kilik. He's a dude with a bo staff lmao

Maaan this reminds me of the good ol times when character after character got revealed and people would comment on every detail <3

I haven't seen you here in forever girl!

No, Zer0, it is YOU who needs to give up on the idea of Azure Night. It had sense while Nightmare was connected to Siegfried, but that time is OVAH! >:D

nicca if we're getting bugmare, I'll be sure to tweet the hell out of harada to make sure you get a wrinkly old Ivy XD

Live streams

71 Viewers
Bigpapachunk
Bigpapachunk
Wednesday Night Fights 2024 Ep.16 - Impossible challenge: FGC shuts up and just plays games without complaining on twitter.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luca9974
Back