SoulCalibur Costume Pack Coming to Little Big Planet

• Admin
Little Big Planet 3 is a puzzle-platformer video game on the PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 4. The game will be adding a BNES Costume Pack next month for purchase which will include costumes from Dark Souls 3 and SoulCalibur 5. The only confirmed sackfolk cosplays are for Voldo and Cervantes. According to the PlayStation article, you will also be able to use their weapons if you have their costumes equipped. Click the spoilers below to view the outfits!
30150267610_8ced5ef1ef_o.png
30150269140_a2aa9bb310_o.png

Source: https://blog.eu.playstation.com/201...nges-arrive-to-test-your-platforming-prowess/

Michael Stabile

Michael Stabile

WHENS SOULCALIBUR VI
wow did not expect this

Voldo/Cervantes are most appropriate halloween characters in the soul universe? Thats... debateable

anyways... anyone going to guess on the next 4 ?

Really weird timing for both games, but... uh, cool? Now if only someone would make a SoulCalibur LBP fighter as good as the Street Fighter one.

Voldo? For a kid's game, like Little Big Planet? He is a fucking SEX SLAVE!!! Why not... hell, anyone else!?

Hey, they had Watchmen DLC on LBP. Plus Voldo is fairly iconic to the series.

Last edited:
Maybe they're actually trying for a big build up to the next game? 20th anniversary merch and FB "activities", SC characters featured in the damn card game, now LBP? ... At least I certaintly hope that's what's happening...

Maybe they're actually trying for a big build up to the next game? 20th anniversary merch and FB "activities", SC characters featured in the damn card game, now LBP? ... At least I certaintly hope that's what's happening...
I believe the card game is dying, so they were just saying "get SC characters before the game ends".

This stuff is all well and good, but they need to just make an official announcement before I piss on their first born sons.

^Well I'm just saying that figuratively; somehow those bean sacks have a Disney-like feel to it, compare that to Jack Sparrow when you imagine Disney making a 3D cartoon of him.

Live streams

5 Viewers
PeachHades
PeachHades
🍑Peach saves the multiverse 🍑 #Here4lore #VittorioSimp #KillerSimp #IntoTheFog #WispUser #MundaneMonday
4 Viewers
kreepyqueen
kreepyqueen
🖤🦇trying to play some soul🦇🖤
3 Viewers
determinedkoala
determinedkoala
anxious streamer streams anxiously
2 Viewers
evolutiion_lee
evolutiion_lee
Meet me in the ring it's going down. Road to 50 Subs. Time to let the hands flow. Let's get it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omar
Back