Soulcalibur Facebook Poll Results!

Were you surprised by the results? If so, let us know in the comments!

• Yes! Who voted for these characters?!

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • Some placements were unexpected.

Votes: 14 35.9%
  • No, it's pretty much what I had expected.

Votes: 22 56.4%

• Total voters
As we all know, Project Soul recently held a poll on the official Soulcalibur Facebook page asking which characters were your favorite ones, the list consisting of all playable characters throughout the series (not including bonus characters that were playable in Soulcalibur III and IV). Well, the poll has now closed and the results have been posted on the Facebook page for everyone to see! It has been speculated that this could influence the roster for a potential Soulcalibur VI so let's hope that Project Soul can revive some of those old souls for us.

The "older" characters of the Soulcalibur roster have seemingly dominated the top spots whilst the new breeds have filled up the bottom half of the table suggesting that people are craving for the returns of those who did not make the Soulcalibur V roster such as Talim, Zasalamel and Sophitia.

The post and the results are as follows:
Thank you Soul Calibur fans for voting in our character poll! We received a lot of votes! Top 3 are: first place is Talim, second is Taki and Mitsurugi is third!
Your input is very valuable to us and with your help we can make the future of Soul Calibur bright and hopeful smile emoticon Find the complete ranking below!

1. Talim
  2. Taki
  3. Mitsurugi
  4. Ivy
  5. Kilik
  6. Siegfried
  7. Nightmare
  8. Zasalamel
  9. Yoshimitsu
  10. Tira
  11. Sophitia
  12. Cassandra
  13. Amy
  14. Yun-Seong
  15. Seong-Mina
  16. Cervantes
  17. Voldo
  18. Xianghua
  19. Raphael
  20. Setsuka
  21. Viola
  22. Maxi
  23. Hwang
  24. Hilde
  25. Astaroth
  26. Z.W.E.I.
  27. Natsu
  28. Pyrrha
  29. Xiba
  30. Lizardman
  31. Rock
  32. Li Long
  33. Algol
  34. Dampierre
  35. Aeon
  36. Pyrrha Omega
  37. Patroklos
  38. Alpha Patroklos
  39. Soul Edge
  40. Leixia
  41. Abyss
  42. Charade
  43. Olcadan
  44. Elysium
  45. Edge Master

Did your character do as well as you thought? I wasn't surprised that Ivy was quite popular in this poll. The Facebook post also contained a nice image for the top three results:
1391856_906045219438811_2426810557097575719_n.jpg

Lizardman in the 30th spot? At this point I'm assuming my support for the series is finished. We'll see though....

No new Soul game announcment or nothing?! FU CK NAMCO! Goodbye my beloved series...

"Welcome back to the end of the stage of history" :(

So I guess how this works is those 45 chars gets divided into 5 tiers with a probability count (in %) they will likely be in Soul Calibur 6.

God Tier - 81% to 100%
Top Tier - 61% to 80%
Mid Tier - 41% to 60%
Low Tier - 21% to 40%
Garbage Tier - 0% to 20%

We still don't know how much influence this could have on the next roster so don't be too discouraged if your favourite characters didn't place as high as you wanted in this poll.

"Your input is very valuable to us and with your help we can make the future of Soul Calibur bright and hopeful."

Confirmation that Talim and Taki are in SCVI?

"Your input is very valuable to us and with your help we can make the future of Soul Calibur bright and hopeful."

Confirmation that Talim and Taki are in SCVI?
Of coarse!
I'd say top 9 are 100% to be in the next installment.
Which makes me very happy 'cause i'll get my main back :sc1tak1:! ♥.♥!
Only thing that worries me is Setsuka being #20.

Regardless,this was a great move by PS.

Talim will have a ~97.7% to 100% chance to be in SC6
While Taki will have ~94.4% to ~96.6% chance;
Mitsurugi will have ~92.2% to ~94.4% chance;
Yoshimitsu will have an 81% to ~83.3% chance.

Those are safe bets in the god tier range.

Down to Garbage Tier; the odds of having a your fav character in the game in that range are highly against you.

For EdgeMaster, at most he'll have a ~2.2% chance of being in SC6; worse case scenario 0% or no chance of being in SC6.

But this is just fun and speculation doesn't mean its accurate.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mrdaniyel
Back