SoulCalibur III Arcade Edition HD ONLINE

I want this so bad. SCIII is my favorite in the series. The bugs that I’ve seen in the game need to be executed NOT something random like what we see in SCII & SCIV. So as long as people didn’t purposefully do the commands to cause the bug, the game runs fine.
I think Bamco can just outsource it to a very good company and everything will be fine.

Make it happen Bamco.

I want this so bad. SCIII is my favorite in the series. The bugs that I’ve seen in the game need to be executed NOT something random like what we see in SCII & SCIV. So as long as people didn’t purposefully do the commands to cause the bug, the game runs fine.
I think Bamco can just outsource it to a very good company and everything will be fine.

Make it happen Bamco.

Man, if they had someone like Bluepoint handle it, I'd be over the moon.

If only this could be a current gen/pc port. I stumbled upon this video but it looks like arcade movelists modded to the PS2 version

I've always wished I could play SCIII again without having to somehow find a way to hook up my PS2 to the mess that is the entertainment station. I always wanted to record a run of Chronicles of the Sword for my friends too so if they released it on PS4 Network that'd be amazing.

I don't have a Twitter account but I wish there was another way to support this. (I don't have any social media accounts but I do have a Reddit)

Yeah seems like now just wouldn't be the time. 2 years ago or 2 years from now would make more sense. Maybe if 6 isn't going to switch they could put 3 on switch and add link in. That would be cool.

Would be nice if it ever happens, I mean, the entire X360 library has all SC's but 3. Though yeah, 1 and 2 are BC on X1. However, the current gen is still going on, so it would be possible to do so. Unless otherwise noted.

I don't think SC3AE will sell well on it's own but if it was part of an anniversary collection with all the games for 8th gen systems and PC then we're talking.

Back