SoulCalibur Music talk

Which SC titles had the best music, in your opinion? (You can select multiple)

• Total voters
Went with 2, 3 and 5.

The stuff from Edge/Blade and Calibur1 sound too old and not real now. Would love to hear a few tracks from those two updated, like a few were in 3.

I think 3 is the best overall. 2 has a lot of good tracks but because not everyone got a unique track they kinda feel not as good or personable? I dont know. 5 really does have a lot of good tracks.

4 just has Glacial Coliseum and Phantasmagoria. It wasn't memorable. From what I remembered from Broken Destiny is that they remixed the whole soundtrack but it was still kinda meh.

In general all SC games Ost are so great, hard to pick but maybe SC2 would win, but SC3 and SCV are great as well, SC4 is the least most epic, even tho it has still some amazing themes that are ones of my favorites like Tempered Soul and Tower of Remembrance.

As for my all time SC favorite theme, hard to pick as well, but themes like Hubris, Unwavering Resolve, Eternal Struggle and Brave Sword Braver Soul are definitely one my favorites , i can keep listening to those forever <3

In SC3 Forsaken Sanctuary (Sieg) is probably my favorite, there are also other great themes as well like Face you fate(Ivy), Setsu theme, and some others.

Okay so i vote SC2.

Last edited:
In general all SC games Ost are so great, hard to pick but maybe SC2 would win, but SC3 and SCV are great as well, SC4 is the least most epic, even tho it has still some amazing themes that are ones of my favorites like Tempered Soul and Tower of Remembrance.

As for my all time SC favorite theme, hard to pick as well, but themes like Hubris, Unwavering Resolve, Eternal Struggle and Brave Sword Braver Soul are definitely one my favorites , i can keep listening to those forever <3

In SC3 Forsaken Sanctuary (Sieg) is probably my favorite, there are also other great themes as well like Face you fate(Ivy), Setsu theme, and some others.

Okay so i vote SC2.
I think you mean Destiny Will Tell when you were referring to the Tower of Remembrance theme?

I think you mean Destiny Will Tell when you were referring to the Tower of Remembrance theme?

Yeah it's Sieg theme from SC4, one the best. I remember after playing for almost 6 months SCV, i went back to SC4 and pick Sieg in Practice mode in this map, i spent almost a decent moment on it lol, couldn't quite because the zik was just awesome with this heroic vibe, i forgot how much this theme was so great <3

I'd say both versions of the theme are great in their own ways. Probably my favourite theme in SC4 would be Tempered Soul or Thanatos. For Broken Destiny I'd have to say Afterglow: A Silent Prayer or Midnight Mystique (Damp's theme).

in all honesty, i'm not a huge fan of the music. but to be fair, that's mostly because i'm mostly into things like metal, jazz and punk.

as such, Thanatos has to be my favorite song.

Back