Soulcalibur Players Map

PSN: Solid_Altair

Recife, Brazil.

I'm kinda desperately looking for opponents. Wanna play some PvP with my Maxi, before passing to my next character. I gotta fix some stuff about my connection, first. So, if you add me, I might take a while to reply.

Glad to see you finally made it to 8wr. Ive had the pleasure of playing you and you are for sure a solid player. Hit me up Id love to get some games in with you some more. For a California to Brazil connection, it felt just fine to me.

Glad to see you finally made it to 8wr. Ive had the pleasure of playing you and you are for sure a solid player. Hit me up Id love to get some games in with you some more. For a California to Brazil connection, it felt just fine to me.
Sup, bro. We've talked in Maxi's SA. You probably played someone with a similar PSN (and who was prolly better than me :P ). Anyways, thank you for your availability. I'll add you and hit you up as soon as I fix my connection. I'm looking forward to learn some Maxi tricks from ya... before I leave Maxi to learn some new character.

I'm going to move to newcastle in UK, is there any SC player in the area who wants to play with me in the next few months?

anyway I'm from Milan, Italy

Back