Soulcalibur V at SoCal Regionals 2011

Today, Alex Valle posted the official trailer for Southern California Regionals 2011, which is being held at the University of California, Irvine in Irvine, California on December 17-18, 2011, where Soulcalibur V will also be making an appearance at the event. If you are unable to make it to NEC XII, you now have another public event to go to to try the game out before its release.

I would also like to thank FilthieRich and Namco Bandai for bringing Soulcalibur V out to another event. You can find the trailer after the break or by clicking on the icon from the front page.

Alex Valle on SRK said:
namcobandai-banner.png

Namco Bandai Games is coming in strong to SoCal Regionals with amazing attractions for everyone to enjoy! First off, NBGA is showcasing Tekken Hybrid which is the ultimate collector’s package equipped with Tekken Tag Tournament HD, Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Prologue and Tekken Blood Vengeance 3D!

Next up, the community asked and we listened, NBGA is bringing the latest Tekken Tag Tournament 2 arcade build to SCR! There will be casual stations for all fighting game fans to try out the newest Tekken title which is making some noise worldwide. For all you hardcore players, we got you, in place of Tekken 6 we are now featuring a $1,000 TTT2 tournament sponsored by NBGA and powered by Level Up Your Game!

Last but definitely not least, NBGA has been working hard on getting fan service delivered this year and to top off their latest efforts they’re bringing a playable version of Soul Calibur V to SCR! This is amazing news for our region to get first hands-on experience with such an epic game! Make sure you stop by the Namco Bandai Games booth and take advantage of all the attractions from gaming, tournaments, and even merchandise from their Club Namco store!

“We are really excited to be at SCR to share TEKKEN TAG TOURNAMENT 2 and SoulCalibur V. The community has been waiting patiently for this opportunity and we feel that it’s time to give more power to the players”- Rich “FilthieRich” Bantegui

Website
Level|Up
SRK Thread

Last edited by a moderator:
"being held at the University of California, Irvine in Irvine, California"

Here I though University of California, Irvine was in Salt Lake City Utah...

i might, just might be able to make it. i just need to know if there's a place to sleep or something. and i need to know how much it cost to get in.

Sounds interesting; I don't think I'd want to just go play SCV demo, though. Knowing me, I'll get impatient after I play and only die of depression since I can't play it until January.

However, to those going, enjoy that shit.

Well well well...

Looks like I'm the closest "active" SCIV player to this event. 15 minutes away.

I'll be helping out new players and gathering information.

You veterans coming back to the scene after leaving for T6/SFIV... there will be no mercy.

UNDERX if you bother the developers ima kick your fuckin ass, no joke

bah who am I kidding you can't be that bad in person

Well well well...

Looks like I'm the closest "active" SCIV player to this event. 15 minutes away.

I'll be helping out new players and gathering information.

You veterans coming back to the scene after leaving for T6/SFIV... there will be no mercy.

UNDERX if you bother the developers ima kick your fuckin ass, no joke

bah who am I kidding you can't be that bad in person
shoot. i'm only 4 and a half hours away. no biggie.
when's the SC5 demo gonna be up. the 17th or 18th?

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This totally defeats the purpose of me going to PA. So ticket cancelled!:)))

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This totally defeats the purpose of me going to PA. So ticket cancelled!:)))
Except that NEC in PA is a real Soulcalibur event and will be the biggest Soulcalibur event all year. Soulcalibur at SCR will probably be much more of a sideshow.

This week's events

SoulCalibur VI EVO Japan side event
Ariake GYM-EX, Tokyo (Tokyo Big Site)
3-chōme-11-1 Ariake, Koto City, Tokyo 135-0063, Japan

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luca9974
Back