Soulcalibur V demo at BAM on 10/1

This weekend, Namco Bandai will be bringing the TGS build of Soulcalibur V to Battle Arena Melbourne which is held in Melbourne, Australia and presented by CouchWarriors. You be able to watch the SCV action being streamed on Twitch.tv starting Saturday at 3PM Local | 1AM Eastern. You can also check out this press release for additional information.

I would also like to thank Namco Bandai for bringing the game out to another event for people to check out.

Stream
CouchWarriors
Shadowloo

I hope this is when we finally see the guest character. They did say they would make a reveal within a month's time back on Sept 9th.

Aaah! It's too bad for me that a game console's browser stinks and can't even play streams!! That's the only multimedia device I'll be around during 1AM. *Laughs in agony* :`D

9 times out of 10 we will see a returning character(s) or guest character(s) in the game. Good News:
Well over the interviews i have watched Tago said that they will announce the guest character in the Fall. Well...... it is the fall and now may be a chance he may announce it. cross your fingers that it is and someone you like!!!!

Hint: There will be a cameo from a famous non-Soulcalibur character in Soulcalibur V.

IZZY:)

well ok this is good but i want to see some new stages and characters, and people mostly use the veterans and they suck with the newbies so i really want to see what patroklus and swei can do

Hopefully that isnt the case. Even for one wk, they can add balance changes and atleast a char if they could. Loketests should be different to show progress. Or not...:V

We'll have the same demo as the French did. I'll try to cover anything you guys thought the French didn't cover as much as you wanted.
You should see if Tira's combo (I believe these are the SC5 inputs) GL 3B~22A~4A:A~her CE would connect and if any hits whiff. I heard someone say they thought that would work in the Tira forum and it would be awesome if it did.
Please and thank you!! :)

Since Cassandra is questionably out at this rate, I'll be checking Patroklos and Pyhrra. If this demo has Voldo, I'll give him a go too. :E

Live streams

63 Viewers
Bigpapachunk
Bigpapachunk
Wednesday Night Fights 2024 Ep.16 - Impossible challenge: FGC shuts up and just plays games without complaining on twitter.
5 Viewers
VitaminDCosplay
VitaminDCosplay
Creating Characters For You! !SongRequests

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luca9974
Back