SoulCalibur V Online Player Rant

Do you want FemArtz around?

• Total voters
*snip of cool story bro*
To echo @Never_Relent, just play. I don't know about you, but a lot of those things you're going on about is the past. Just like my desire to beat you, mentally ruin you, and tell everyone is my past relationship with you. I still want to beat you and gloat about it, but my old grudge to you is nonexistent. The only thing I'll bring up out of cheekiness, is I vividly remember beating you on your alt with my Yoshi and you ragequitting.

If you have PSN, let's fight. If not due to no PSN/declining the offer, I'll call you a coward and move on. Literally. =)

To echo @Never_Relent, just play. I don't know about you, but a lot of those things you're going on about is the past. Just like my desire to beat you, mentally ruin you, and tell everyone is my past relationship with you. I still want to beat you and gloat about it, but my old grudge to you is nonexistent. The only thing I'll bring up out of cheekiness, is I vividly remember beating you on your alt with my Yoshi and you ragequitting.

If you have PSN, let's fight. If not due to no PSN/declining the offer, I'll call you a coward and move on. Literally. =)

Believe me you could never mentally "ruin" me, seeing as I remember mentally ruining 8 of your personal buddies, and you were talking about me long before I knew you existed. We were never rivals, you were just some guy on a message board who smack talked me. Hardly worthy of notice.

Your past is all about random rivalries in SoulCalibur, I was a top ranker on multiple fighting games and had the privilege of seeing various communities rage side. I wasn't a one trick pony SC player, while you were busy limiting yourself by spending your days sitting in an SC lobby dealing with people like Jericho I was out getting yelled at by Japanese players on BlazBlue because my Noel was over powered, or Tekken because Alisa is top tier, or DOA that Christie had cheap jab attacks.

But for the sake of retorting your hollow gesture of a call out, I'd gladly 1v1 you in Advanced Warfare and one of us will go 0-25 Or the new BlazBlue, or DOA5 re-release. Wait... didn't you retire from SC5 a couple months ago? I'm glad you came back to the only game you thought you excelled at, or think you have a snow ball's chance in hell at beating me in. Remember Offbeat Ninja the legendary Siegfried? Yeah... got him crying like a baby in Tekken Tag and challenging me to a match in SC, same pussy, different game.

Believe me you could never mentally "ruin" me, seeing as I remember mentally ruining 8 of your personal buddies, and you were talking about me long before I knew you existed. We were never rivals, you were just some guy on a message board who smack talked me. Hardly worthy of notice.

Your past is all about random rivalries in SoulCalibur, I was a top ranker on multiple fighting games and had the privilege of seeing various communities rage side. I wasn't a one trick pony SC player, while you were busy limiting yourself by spending your days sitting in an SC lobby dealing with people like Jericho I was out getting yelled at by Japanese players on BlazBlue because my Noel was over powered, or Tekken because Alisa is top tier, or DOA that Christie had cheap jab attacks.

But for the sake of retorting your hollow gesture of a call out, I'd gladly 1v1 you in Advanced Warfare and one of us will go 0-25 Or the new BlazBlue, or DOA5 re-release. Wait... didn't you retire from SC5 a couple months ago? I'm glad you came back to the only game you thought you excelled at, or think you have a snow ball's chance in hell at beating me in. Remember Offbeat Ninja the legendary Siegfried? Yeah... got him crying like a baby in Tekken Tag and challenging me to a match in SC, same pussy, different game.

I'm not surprised you have to compare your past video game accomplishments and your superiority over me. What can't get a husband or something? You haven't changed one bit. Or rather you've changed a little, except I hear the same response I'd yawn at. You can say all you want, but I challenged you out of cheekiness this time. Not to tell 8wayrunners I beat you or any other ulterior motives. If I wanted to brag, I'd do it and then move on in life.

On that note, I'm cool with you forfeiting on a friendly SCV challenge. But I'm not gonna go out of my way to beat you in other games you listed. I'd have to waste my time practicing on games I won't play after I play you(wasting money). All to get wins on you. If you think about it, I'd have to be a fool to do all that just to play you. It'd come off like I had bootlick you or something. Too lazy to do all that.

So I'm gonna keep my word and call CAT GIRL a coward at SCV and move on. The best part is you aren't one, because at least the other accomplishments at other games make up for it. Oh well, I'm sure the next unconfident weeaboo kid or 40 year old virgin in the basement will tell you how beautiful and amazing you are making online people rage. I don't say this out of spite, I say this as that's literally all you're good at.

That's the last I'll say on this challenge topic with you.

I'm not surprised you have to compare your past video game accomplishments and your superiority over me.

Past? I'm still better, I'm just playing games that are less than 8 months old, whereas you invite me to play a 3 and a half year old game? Irony.

But I'm not gonna go out of my way to beat you in other games you listed. I'd have to waste my time practicing on games I won't play after I play you(wasting money). All to get wins on you.

The point is you can't beat me. I'm versatile, where you spent hundreds of hours limiting yourself to one game, I spent my time beating top tier SC players in a variety of games. All chanting the same retort, "Play me in the only fighting game I'm confident on!" real scary buddy, real scary... Lol. [/quote]

Oh well, I'm sure the next unconfident weeaboo kid or 40 year old virgin in the basement will tell you how beautiful and amazing you are making online people rage. I don't say this out of spite, I say this as that's literally all you're good at.

It was hilarious how I mindfucked you that you thought I was some loser in a basement for 2 years, until I made video logs showing I was a 22 year old buff guy with tattoos and living in a nice house... and "Virgins"? I remember you saying you're like a 19 year old virgin and don't plan on losing it until you're married. Irony? I still never got an apology... Darin! Haha.

This topic is about Online Rage, so get out of here with your petty little ego waving. You've never been to an Offline Tournament and you've admitted it, so don't measure people's gaming skills in a criteria you've never competed at. It makes you look desperate. And lastly, I've made a LOT more Online friends than online enemies, people love my rager videos, why? Because they're funny, I'm sorry you're incapable of providing entertainment people would want to watch. My most viewed videos are Rage videos, not SC matches...

You still backed out of my AW challenge. But that's okay because I didn't need to hold your head on a pike to feel badass.

-this thread-
Jimmy_bieber_Popcorn_cu-thumb-350x197-14878_zps13cab3bf.gif

As much as I won't, and don't want to derail this topic towards "virginity", I simply use that as a central mark for one's lack of real life inhibitions.

Use something else. Use something that's helpful and something that everyone can understand please. Like getting a Job lol.

Past? I'm still better, I'm just playing games that are less than 8 months old, whereas you invite me to play a 3 and a half year old game? Irony.

The point is you can't beat me. I'm versatile, where you spent hundreds of hours limiting yourself to one game, I spent my time beating top tier SC players in a variety of games. All chanting the same retort, "Play me in the only fighting game I'm confident on!" real scary buddy, real scary... Lol.
It was hilarious how I mindfucked you that you thought I was some loser in a basement for 2 years, until I made video logs showing I was a 22 year old buff guy with tattoos and living in a nice house... and "Virgins"? I remember you saying you're like a 19 year old virgin and don't plan on losing it until you're married. Irony? I still never got an apology... Darin! Haha.

This topic is about Online Rage, so get out of here with your petty little ego waving. You've never been to an Offline Tournament and you've admitted it, so don't measure people's gaming skills in a criteria you've never competed at. It makes you look desperate. And lastly, I've made a LOT more Online friends than online enemies, people love my rager videos, why? Because they're funny, I'm sorry you're incapable of providing entertainment people would want to watch. My most viewed videos are Rage videos, not SC matches...

You still backed out of my AW challenge. But that's okay because I didn't need to hold your head on a pike to feel badass.
The fact you're still into bringing up my past mistakes, makes me chuckle more than ever. From where I'm standing, you got bitterness in your heart and only Jesus can help you. I can say sorry to you anytime you like. However, I don't think that will satisfy you. I could already tell you're sensitive and insecure.

Only a true awesome person wouldn't need to justify himself(via comparing oneself to another) just so he can feel better about himself. The only thing I need to justify to you is being straight up with my opinion, doing my thing, seeing who is worth the time, and move on in life.

I can honor someone who says a simple "Yes, I'm game" or "No, I'm not interested" to my challenges. Someone who has to puff out their chest with petty ego excuses just amuses me. If I'm trash, prove it. Otherwise, I'll call them a coward and move on to the next person I can have good rivalry with. Win or lose.

Why how I am offends certain people, is no mystery. Certain people are too prideful to acknowledge their faults. I got no qualms admitting my mistakes to you, as long as I can get up and try again not dwelling on my failures. I got nothing but love for you. The same way Jesus can forgive my past, I can easily forgive you like it's nothing.

That's all my good friend.

Last edited:
Top players don't bicker. We communicate through fighting. There's no point in challenging somebody that you know you'll defeat or give little competition.

That's the last I'll say on this challenge topic with you.

The fact you're still into bringing up my past mistakes, makes me chuckle more than ever. From where I'm standing, you got bitterness in your heart and only Jesus can help you. I can say sorry to you anytime you like. However, I don't think that will satisfy you. I could already tell you're sensitive and insecure.

Only a true awesome person wouldn't need to justify himself(via comparing oneself to another) just so he can feel better about himself. The only thing I need to justify to you is being straight up with my opinion, doing my thing, seeing who is worth the time, and move on in life.

I can honor someone who says a simple "Yes, I'm game" or "No, I'm not interested" to my challenges. Someone who has to puff out their chest with petty ego excuses just amuses me. If I'm trash, prove it. Otherwise, I'll call them a coward and move on to the next person I can have good rivalry with. Win or lose.

Why how I am offends certain people, is no mystery. Certain people are too prideful to acknowledge their faults. I got no qualms admitting my mistakes to you, as long as I can get up and try again not dwelling on my failures. I got nothing but love for you. The same way Jesus can forgive my past, I can easily forgive you like it's nothing.

That's all my good friend.

Practice what you preach homie

Use something else. Use something that's helpful and something that everyone can understand please. Like getting a Job lol.
One of the many reasons why I don't have enough time anymore to be a "pro gamer", getting amazing at fighting games, I have a career and if you watched my videos I just recently bought a new big house.

The fact you're still into bringing up my past mistakes, makes me chuckle more than ever. From where I'm standing, you got bitterness in your heart and only Jesus can help you. I can say sorry to you anytime you like. However, I don't think that will satisfy you.
Actually yes, if you gave me an apology I'd be much happier! You're too prideful for that though, something along the lines of "I'm sorry Ishimaru I accused you along with Caspian of being someone your not." or "I'm sorry Ishimaru for making fun of you for losing to people like Solo, and then when you smash him I hypocritically revert to saying Online means nothing.." or "I'm sorry for attacking your real life persona as an insult, and then scrutinizing you for talking about your muscles and money as an inferiority complex."

I'm far from insecure, and if you read what I said previously it's people with nothing that boast about their gaming skills, or use their gaming skills as a substitute for being good at anything else, thus they rage when you smash them in a game. Because their gaming skills are the world to them.

Hence why I could get so many people to rage online, they take that shit seriously, and very personally.

One of the many reasons why I don't have enough time anymore to be a "pro gamer", getting amazing at fighting games, I have a career and if you watched my videos I just recently bought a new big house.

Actually yes, if you gave me an apology I'd be much happier! You're too prideful for that though, something along the lines of "I'm sorry Ishimaru I accused you along with Caspian of being someone your not." or "I'm sorry Ishimaru for making fun of you for losing to people like Solo, and then when you smash him I hypocritically revert to saying Online means nothing.." or "I'm sorry for attacking your real life persona as an insult, and then scrutinizing you for talking about your muscles and money as an inferiority complex."

I'm far from insecure, and if you read what I said previously it's people with nothing that boast about their gaming skills, or use their gaming skills as a substitute for being good at anything else, thus they rage when you smash them in a game. Because their gaming skills are the world to them.

Hence why I could get so many people to rage online, they take that shit seriously, and very personally.
Trying to get an apology from somebody on 8WR is like trying to get @corrondo to show up to a tournament. It'll never happen.

Practice what you preach homie
Initially I was gonna leave it be, but forgiving others offended by me is what I'm preaching. That overrides anything logical, because that's what real men and women do when wrapped up in situations like this. Because God ain't gonna forgive me if I don't forgive those I've wronged. I owe him that much since he forgave me through Jesus.

All you had to do was ask and you shall receive an apology. All of those things you listed are under the bridge as of now. Is there anything else? Because if you got like 70 times 7 grudges towards me, then I shall give the same "you're forgiven" response until you feel justified. I doubt you have that much on me because if you do you got issues.

Last edited:
All you had to do was ask and you shall receive an apology. All of those things you listed are under the bridge as of now. Is there anything else? Because if you got like 70 times 7 grudges towards me, then I shall give the same "you're forgiven" response until you feel justified. I doubt you have that much on me because if you do you got issues.

So a page back you call me out to a random match because of a past grudge you've been harboring, and say if I don't accept I'm a coward (not exactly a passive yes or no question). And now you go psycho preacher apologetic mode and start rambling about Jesus?

Yeah I'm done with you're crazy ass. I forgive you for being an ass hole though.

So a page back you call me out to a random match because of a past grudge you've been harboring, and say if I don't accept I'm a coward (not exactly a passive yes or no question). And now you go psycho preacher apologetic mode and start rambling about Jesus?

Yeah I'm done with you're crazy ass. I forgive you for being an ass hole though.

You got issues and you mad sensitive. Do I have to spell it out for you? I call many people "cowards" for not accepting my challenges. Do you not have a cheeky sense of humor? Besides, people who say no will have my respect.

People who say no but make a tough guy ego act? Then I'm gonna acknowledge it as a yes. Simple as that.

You got issues and you mad sensitive. Do I have to spell it out for you? I call many people "cowards" for not accepting my challenges. Do you not have a cheeky sense of humor? Besides, people who say no will have my respect.

People who say no but make a tough guy ego act? Then I'm gonna acknowledge it as a yes. Simple as that.

In the name of Jesus he forgives you for sucking at SoulCalibur, and is trying to tell you through your failures to get a job. Amen.

Back