Soulcalibur V Talim

So barring any future DLC, Talim is out of the roster ;( The 2 empty slots would be for Dampierre and Algol.

Dampierre is a special character you get through pre-oder those characters basicaly never have there own special slot for them selfs so there could still be one slot open and also i now mortal kombat made it that you could not unlock the boss characters algol maybe be like that so there is still a hell of a lot of room for hope

Dampierre is a special character you get through pre-oder those characters basicaly never have there own special slot for them selfs so there could still be one slot open and also i now mortal kombat made it that you could not unlock the boss characters algol maybe be like that so there is still a hell of a lot of room for hope
sorry for all the spelling errors

Couldn't hurt.

Dampierre does have his own slot- he's to the right of the center square. He will prob be a DLC later in the game (for those that didn't get the preorder bonus).

Yup. I think that the devs are welll aware that they can make money off of dlc. I know that both me and you Talim_JP are both extreme Talim fans.

Were there ever any figurines of Talim made? I want one :P

Never saw any Talim figure.

I got a SCII big Talim poster (for the "Rocket Test") from an auction.
A (former) good Talim user in the US has it.

I got maybe my last Talim SCIV online gamez in today.

I think yes because can download Talim SCII theme,Zasalamel SCIII theme ,etc...Plus are original styles

They have preaty high fan demand for those characters back to skep out on this oppertunity to make cash would be a borderline stupid

Hopefully Namco realizes how many people would be willing to purchase DLC characters. Especially Talim and well-designed new characters.

I have faith that even with out dlc she will return in a sequel, I mean rock has bounced in and out of the roster as has sophitia, I wouldn't be surprised and would be very happy to see her again in six.

Hopefully not too long! Again though I am almost positive they will release at LEAST her and Zasalamel. I mean just look at their petitions, Talim has almost 1100 likes and started AFTER the Zasalamel and Hwang petitions started, about a few months after. They are sitting on quite a good amount of money imo.

I hope they don't release VI for at least a few years... V's problems can be fixed through patches. Characters and bonus modes can be added through DLC. I think SoulCalibur V is one of the best fighting games I've ever played, I'll gladly fork out the money for DLC. Especially if it's Talim, Team Battle mode, or a short story mode for each character.

Or they just made a new disc named: Soul Calibur V: Ultimate Edition or something like that and add more characters in like Capcom did it with Street Fighters IV and Super Street Fighters IV

Or they just made a new disc named: Soul Calibur V: Ultimate Edition or something like that and add more characters in like Capcom did it with Street Fighters IV and Super Street Fighters IV

Before, I would have been opposed to the idea. But if it gave me a story mode for each character, ironed out most of the glitches, and added few new characters (like Talim and Bangoo), I would be more than willing to fork out the cash for it.

Back