Soulcalibur V Talim

I really hope they bring back Talim. At age 32, she'd be one heckuva phillipina beauty :)

also, i'm sure you can agree with me on this... KEEP TALIM'S BREASTS RELATIVELY SMALL

She is really good right now. changing her would be fine. But all I want from Sc2 Talim is her costumes. They just have to work on her frames and her damage. Aside form that, she'll be fine in SC5.

Anyone seen that drawing with the PS3 and 360 talk bubbles? That girl looks remarkably like Talim, only a bit older.
Maybe it is just wishful thinking. Lol.

Talim needs to be hot. But like MrGruntsworthy said: She needs to keep her small boobs. We dont need Ivy jumpin around with big tits and little tonfa. It's just strange.

May I ask that Talim have more JFs and AGI's?

I think they should add in low throws for Talim. Give her more cancels and she could be a very dangerous character to go up against like Cassandra.

Yeah that sketch looks like Talim. At least the hair is groomed in the same direction, but I'm not sure about the outfit... Looks too European, maybe?

I think it'll be weird playing Talim as an adult- got too used to her being a kid... And to be honest, it's kinda cool to kick ass with a little girl. :D

She is about the most violent little fighting game girl I've ever seen. Lol.
Wonder how violent she would be at age 32.

I never said personality-wise. I mean her fighting style. It is very violent, even if it does pathetic damage. Lol.

all i want for is talim is to have better frame, her kick to have some range and ws wl and ect cancel and inchange able st and yea some good soul ga damage

i think talim would probably forget about yunsung and just devote herself to becoming a better priestess, i can imagine her in some kind of headress and a circlet with the sun and moon symbols on it.

^She'll probably be at the age to be looking for/after the next shaman of her tribe.

Maybe she'll have to find ways to retain the faith of her tribe because of the growing Christian influence?

I always saw her as seeing him as a stupid child who needed the stuffing smacked out of him. Lol.
Or maybe it is just me.

Also, I want them to make her AA6BA unduckable.

Back