Soulcalibur V Tournament Videos from TGN 30

Masakarijin, who runs MASTERCUP which is a Tekken 5 on 5 tournament series, and who today became a member of 8WayRun, has added match videos to the Media section from the tournament that was held at Tokyo Game Night 30. You can find the videos, which are in 1080P, after the break.

I'm also looking forward to the tournament series which also kicked off at TGN 30 called Strike. Strike will also be holding a final tournament for Soulcalibur IV before moving onto holding events for Soulcalibur V.

MASTERCUP
Strike: Soulcalibur Grand Prix | Twitter | YouTube | Nico Nico
Tokyo Game Night

Last edited by a moderator:
i still just want to see the first block and the part of the second block that isn't the tournament.

I posted alot of videos in each character video thread for SCV......

Viola, astaroth, and nightmare only have 1 so far... when i find more i will put it on. Or someone else can find them too.

Ezio, Zwei, and Rapahel have none that i know of so far

thanks for uploading these. by chance does anyone out there have the vids of the developers and daishi fighting?

The guys who defeated those opponents in a few seconds. Are really skillful. I can't to see them in later matches.:sc4sig1::sc4hil1::sc2maxi1:

I can suspend my disbelief for most things in this game, but for some reason I cannot get past watching Viola "block" weapon attacks with her bare palm. I mean, they couldn't have made that claw cover her whole hand and give her a little bit more armor?

thanks for uploading these. by chance does anyone out there have the vids of the developers and daishi fighting?
in the CAS live vid the developers were facing each other. and back when the game was first being introduced as a playable demo at the Tokyo Game something or other Daishi played a little bit.

I can suspend my disbelief for most things in this game, but for some reason I cannot get past watching Viola "block" weapon attacks with her bare palm. I mean, they couldn't have made that claw cover her whole hand and give her a little bit more armor?
Welcome to Soul Calibur 8D

This week's events

SoulCalibur VI EVO Japan side event
Ariake GYM-EX, Tokyo (Tokyo Big Site)
3-chōme-11-1 Ariake, Koto City, Tokyo 135-0063, Japan

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luca9974
Back