Soulcalibur VI DLC Discussion Thread

I might be delusional, but I think it's suspicious that they are being so blatant about Dampierre if he does appear. They never acknowledged leaks of Amy and Cassandra until after they were officially announced...nor did they really acknowledge that they had cameos except via the in game lore libraries and text.

It's just a sudden switch in strategy to be so secretive about 2B, Amy, Cass and Hilde but then suddenly give away someone else just like that!

I think people are being overly presumptive about Dampierre, and they haven't been blatant about it at all. It could literally be anyone.

Could this be the start of something new?

tumblr_inline_pih0snsly71vpa1cr_540.png

If i have Collector's Edition, big one, with Sophitia statue, it says contains season pass, does that mean all seasons?
Do i get Season 2 for free?
If not, how much is Season 2?

image0.jpg

Behold! The absolute worst mockup possible of potentially more slots. I don't have photoshop so this is scribbles from my phone.

So in the case that season 3 is planned or a possibility, then the four corners of the screen offer space for 4 more characters. Imo this is the most likely place they would go. It's obviously too early and they can change these screens at will, but it's food for thought and discussion.

The red scribbles under inferno/mina/raphael/voldo/random are more of a stretch.

If they really wanted to they could push everybody up a tiny bit like they did in December 2018 to make a new bottom row of dlc. They squeezed the three bottom slots there for cass 2b and amy. Though I see this as less likely.

Season 3 would just be four more characters, in all likelihood. Perfect square (of hexagons?) makes more sense than making more weird shapes.

I might be delusional, but I think it's suspicious that they are being so blatant about Dampierre if he does appear. They never acknowledged leaks of Amy and Cassandra until after they were officially announced...nor did they really acknowledge that they had cameos except via the in game lore libraries and text.

It's just a sudden switch in strategy to be so secretive about 2B, Amy, Cass and Hilde but then suddenly give away someone else just like that!
I think they're willing to tease the character because it's someone who will be part of Hilde's Soul Chronicle and that's it. I don't think this will be a character in the season pass.

Ok my friends I'm so hyped with the Season 2 of SoulCalibur VI! The next Monday and Tuesday will be epic! Here is my speculated character select roster, I placed Setsuka with the "good side" down of Hilde and Haou Maru and Hwang in the other side. I hope that Setsuka and Hwang are in the Season 2, they're so highly requested characters and many fans want them in the game, but we will see..

"Character Select Season 2"
Desktop.jpg

Back