Soulcalibur VI DLC Discussion Thread

DanteSC3

[14] Master
I hate the fact we aren't able to customize the main character in BD
Well it's a PSP game, and those are always disappointing. :sc4amy1:

You got it right! Now please say there will be a Season 3 and Rock will be one of the characters.

teary eyes Pleeaseeeee
I am looking forward to making Natalkoruirum, for sure, it'll be adorable, though I'm sure I'll still be wishing we got Nakoruru herself instead.

We gotta get through season 2 first... and they're just trolling Setsuka fans if she's not pink now, giving her tattoo in Pack D.

I'm still holding out for my boy for DLC13, though... :sc3hwang1:

Last edited:

weshookhands

[10] Knight
Well, Broken Destiny had 1p costumes.
...low quality, low polygon versions of 1Ps, yes. I don't think those translate. I'm hoping for her 1P, too, but i'm afraid we won't get it.

On the other hand, hinting at the tattoo being a sticker might actually mean that Sets WILL come with SCIV 1P altogether, given that we got Tira's scar stickers, too...well well, we'll see...

DanteSC3

[14] Master
...low quality, low polygon versions of 1Ps, yes. I don't think those translate. I'm hoping for her 1P, too, but i'm afraid we won't get it.

On the other hand, hinting at the tattoo being a sticker might actually mean that Sets WILL come with SCIV 1P altogether, given that we got Tira's scar stickers, too...well well, we'll see...
Well something is better than nothing, a base to be worked off from versus having nothing at all. And don't forget that Cassandra and Hilde came with their SoulCalibur IV 1ps, for some reassurance. I would say that it's highly likely that if Setsuka is coming that her bonus free costume would be her SCIV 1p instead of Mary Poppins, considering the history so far. It's either that, or they're just trolling Setsuka fans at this point.

Kostas_Greece

[14] Master
Well something is better than nothing, a base to be worked off from versus having nothing at all. And don't forget that Cassandra and Hilde came with their SoulCalibur IV 1ps, for some reassurance. I would say that it's highly likely that if Setsuka is coming that her bonus free costume would be her SCIV 1p instead of Mary Poppins, considering the history so far. It's either that, or they're just trolling Setsuka fans at this point.
It's awful and it's a shame if they just trolling with Setsuka fans at this point!