Soulcalibur VI DLC Discussion Thread

Crash X

[14] Master
Thankfully Viola didn't turned out to be a second Mileena
It’s unsurprising how bad the Mileena fans have gotten ever since D’Vorah killed her and became excluded from the MK11 roster. I understand being disappointed about her not being in, but no some people just have to escalate their rage to Scorpion’s level.

Heniek

[13] Hero
It’s unsurprising how bad the Mileena fans have gotten ever since D’Vorah killed her and became excluded from the MK11 roster. I understand being disappointed about her not being in, but no some people just have to escalate their rage to Scorpion’s level.
"Mileena fans, lost souls, bent on revenge"
They will probably bring her back in the future anyways cause she is a moneymaker

Ramusu20

[07] Duelist
Bandai Namco is bringing five characters to Jump Force Season 2. You guys think this increases or decreases the chances of a Season 3 for Soulcalibur VI?

DanteSC3

[14] Master
It just means Namco is spreading the DLC budget to all its fighters, really. I wouldn’t say it confirms or denies anything about SoulCalibur VI specifically. We really do need to get through our season two before we worry about a season three. If we don’t finish season two this year, then season three might be far too late to be financially viable, unless the demand is just that high. I’m not saying that I expect season two to take that long, but the situation is murky right now, to be certain. And I’m still not sure why SoulCalibur is the only game under Namco’s banner that refuses to reveal its DLC characters. It’s baffling.

Ramusu20

[07] Duelist
And I’m still not sure why SoulCalibur is the only game under Namco’s banner that refuses to reveal
To be fair, Dragon Ball FighterZ is also under Namco's banner and we still don't know all Season 3 characters. And now Tekken 7 has five more DLC unknown packs...

LisaK

[14] Master
Jump Force is still a thing? I thought that died out a year ago.
"oh sis, they never started.."
She never started!!.jpg

artard4321

[12] Conqueror
For Season 3, what if we get Aeon, Yun-seong, Rock, AND the female lesbian barbarian character? How would you guys feel about that? Rock gets the hammer while the lesbian barbarian gets a blunt instrument (like a Hunting Horn from Monster Hunter).

I'm half serious by the way.

Ukkesh

[13] Hero
For Season 3, what if we get Aeon, Yun-seong, Rock, AND the female lesbian barbarian character? How would you guys feel about that? Rock gets the hammer while the lesbian barbarian gets a blunt instrument (like a Hunting Horn from Monster Hunter).

I'm half serious by the way.
I'm never opposed to new characters. Except pointless guests. I'm looking at you angol.

LisaK

[14] Master
For Season 3, what if we get Aeon, Yun-seong, Rock, AND the female lesbian barbarian character?
After see Bandai Namco promote Guilty Gear strIVe I think the next guest is coming for 2021..
  • Aeon (Season Pass Bonus)
  • Sol Badguy or Ky Kiske from Guilty Gear strIVe
  • Rock (!?)
  • New Female Character

Kai_lombax

[13] Hero
Was Angol Fear any more or less pointless than Ashlotte, Kamikirimusi, Scheherazade, or Shura? :sc4amy1:
Pretty much what everyone else said, Angol Fear was the most polarizing of the 4 when it came to design. The eyes were whack and the spike tits was heinous. Ashlotte in my opinion was still the most cohesive when it came to designs but personally I'm glad they didn't come back.

DanteSC3

[14] Master
I admit I was being cheeky, because I love Kamikirimusi and I like Ashlotte as well, but I dislike Shura and I hate Scheherazade. Angol Fear is just kind of meh, and I agree her overly anime-ness just makes her look bizarre and out of place, but if any of these girls were to return, I would argue that they should be given the guest treatment properly, and have unique moves. They are rather pointless as hybrid clones.

Fatal_Exodus

[14] Master
Design-wise I adored Ashlotte and Scheherazade, though only one of those two is actually tolerable in actual combat. I didn't mind Shura though I found it kinda funny that there was such a huge outcry for her to return in games after IV.