Soulcalibur VI DLC Discussion Thread

To say the truth, I want two brand new stages for SoulCalibur VI along with Setsuka and Hwang! Jyurakudai Villa and Hwangseo Palace - Phoenix Court in remake/remastered versions will be awesome!

Jurakudai_Villa.jpg Stage-8.jpg

or something worst like Hwang and Setsuka gets the night version of Sunken Desert Ruins and Snow-capped Showdown respectively.
The way we are diabolical
View attachment 75552
Hwang getting the night version of Sunken Desert Ruins makes a lot of sense. Why the hell would Korean swordsmen want to fight in Korea and hurt their fellow countrymen? Korean swordsmen clearly love fighting in the desert. Yun-seong was very happy to be fighting in Egypt, it was a perfect fit. Kappa

If PS want spend some money, I hope for a mix between Silk Road Ruins and Hall of the Warrior Gods.
latest
latest

but a SDR remake caged / night version would be so funny.. Kappa

I'm always sold when it comes to stage with Dragon Statues, Hall of the Warrior God was always my pick in practice mode in SC4.

PS: Love your Tifa picture

Looking at it wrong, train up your fellow countrymen to make Korea a force to be reckoned with.

Where? The Seong Dojang of course!

tumblr_pj3nncQF021v7zfmeo2_r1_1280.jpg
That's too much laborious work. Clearly, Hwang and Yun-seong would rather be pharaohs and play Yu-Gi-Oh! in Egypt. That's why they are frequently found in desert stages.

The quest for Soul Edge is just a ruse. The real goal is to collect all five pieces of Exodia so they can send Japan to the shadow realms. It's the only permanent solution to stop Japan from invading Korea.

Also they like to make sand castles as a hobby.
Silk_Road_Ruin.JPG.jpg
Egyptian_Temple.jpg
Egyptian_Temple_-_Sacred_Flame.png

Give me two Egyptian stages or give me death.

I've been watching a lot Ancient Egyptian videos recently, made me want to see a stage like that too.

Yeah an Egyptian Stage would great, but for me one is enough tho lol Or if not just add background to the desert Stage, like Pyramids, Sphinx and cie.

I still say it would make the most sense to come full circle and get a Jyurakudai Villa - Summer.

We've already had Autumn (Broken Destiny), Winter (SoulCalibur IV), and Spring (SoulCalibur III).

It would even be fitting to her seemingly more likely release date, sometime this summer.

Back