Soulcalibur VI DLC Discussion Thread

The center? Not bad, but I think the SCII version will take precedence.

Just wondering how it'll all look. It's hard to tell when this is all you have to go on.

hJweiPb.jpg

It does look like they're going to make some kind of small minidress or leotard from the looks of it.

Well, it's diametrically opposite to blue, so maybe it's symbolic that she's going to be completely different than Sophitia, even more than usual?
It looks similar to Sophie's 2p, so maybe that inversion is what they are going for? Maybe her 2p will be white, cause Sophie's 2p is orange right? That'd be interesting.

Honestly I quite like the orange.

I miss that particular costume. :sc2cas2:
Lol maybe she will get a reverse « heaven arch » move where she crushes her opponent face with her bum . =D

Attachments

• 2F4293E9-B69D-44FD-93ED-EA01E001452B.jpeg
    2F4293E9-B69D-44FD-93ED-EA01E001452B.jpeg
    148 KB · Views: 97
Nah son. You forgot this beauty.

How did she get from this to the best ass in the SoulCalibur universe?

Anyway, it's great that they went with orange, as it would appear, since it is my favorite color - fitting for my favorite character. But contrary to some of the users here, I really do hope that they won't dress her in that coat and underwear - skirt/shorts for the win!

Many here don't see much use for the fan service stuff but one can get creative to tone it down. This is just a basic exercise to test what new combinations one can use when you want to use a few of those fan service armor parts. I think it came out pretty decent without diving into stickers and the other two accessory slots. View attachment 59700
I am still amused about the Dark Knight Armor and the fact we can't match it with any underwear because Hentai but God forbid we try to colour character's panties red

@Heniek I assume you meant to say Arcane Knight armor there, rather than dark Knight? There is indeed something of an eye-roll inspired when Namco notifies players that they may get banned for making their characters too naughty...and then promptly releases an outfit that looks like it it can only be held in place by virtue of being anchored into the poor girl's junk while it grips each of her nipples with a claw. I mean, you can't have it both ways Namco--freaking out because some of your players have given Lizardman a dong, and then releasing an outfit that is essentially the armour equivalent of a sexual assault. Pick a position on tastefulness and stick with it, and don't threaten to hold your player base to a higher standard than your own development team...

@Heniek I assume you meant to say Arcane Knight armor there, rather than dark Knight? There is indeed something of an eye-roll inspired when Namco notifies players that they may get banned for making their characters too naughty...and then promptly releases an outfit that looks like it it can only be held in place by virtue of being anchored into the poor girl's junk while it grips each of her nipples with a claw. I mean, you can't have it both ways Namco--freaking out because some of your players have given Lizardman a dong, and then releasing an outfit that is essentially the armour equivalent of a sexual assault. Pick a position on tastefulness and stick with it, and don't threaten to hold your player base to a higher standard than your own development team...
Yeah my bad. I just dropped this item as soon as I realized it can't be matched with any underwear. It could be decent with that new full body suit but nooo
Agree totally

It's nice for a drow character that uses Ivy's style, though.

I am still amused about the Dark Knight Armor and the fact we can't match it with any underwear because Hentai but God forbid we try to colour character's panties red
I assume you mean the Arcane knight armor that belongs in a hentai setting, lol. I agree that it's stupid that we can't color undergarments red but allow mere strips of armor/cloth to hide a woman's cave and nipples, lol.

It's a head scratcher indeed when standards are thrown into the mix. It would have been nicer if we were allowed to use a full body suit underneath to give the poor ladies a bit more modesty. The armor does look in some ways nice if you were able to cover up underneath. So that screenshot I posted earlier was one of the combos I came up with that would go with a heavy weapon style.

The unofficial two month DLC pattern is the worst. I mean, what the fuck? Why are they making us wait so damn long?

Do we have any idea of what event Cassandra will be announced at? Doubt it'll be EVO, because I imagine that's where Season 2 is getting announced.

Could be at E3, I guess.

E3 would probably work, considering that's in the middle of June, which is about when the second customization pack should release, and if they're consistent, they'd be releasing that pack and announcing Cassandra at basically the same time.

Does anyone know if Lucien Dodge voices anyone other than Hwang? Because if he only voices him, then I'm inclined to believe Hwang is planned as DLC later in Season 2. Why give an NPC with limited lines a unique voice actor? Sounds like too much trouble.

Back