Soulcalibur VI DLC Discussion Thread

Klimat

[08] Mercenary
Anyone here who knows it what they’re saying and what they’re listing?
They are listing questions they've got during their Q&A at EVO Japan event that they had no time to answer previously. So basically all kinds of SC6 questions, not Amy specific questions.

Their schedule for today is:
1). General questions from EVO Japan.
2). Amy stuff.
3). More general questions from EVO Japan.
4). More Amy stuff.

We are currently in the middle of the third item.

Ukkesh

[09] Warrior
They are listing questions they've got during their Q&A at EVO Japan event that they had no time to answer previously. So basically all kinds of SC6 questions, not Amy specific questions.

Their schedule for today is:
1). General questions from EVO Japan.
2). Amy stuff.
3). More general questions from EVO Japan.
4). More Amy stuff.

We are currently in the middle of the third item.
Do you have any idea what they are addressing?

Edit: it also seems to be talking about 8wayrun, while i doubt it, are they addressing something to do with us and our feedback?

Klimat

[08] Mercenary
Anything of interest in those questions?
I don't speak Japanese, those are just things I was able to get from the chat. Pay attention to Maimai Gomez, that's the person who provides most of the translations.
Also there will be an official translation of the whole stream released between March 13th-14th.

Klimat

[08] Mercenary
No gameplay at all.
As far as I understand, we'll see Amy gameplay on March 21st (10 days from now), since that's when Weapon Master tournament will happen hosted by Namco.

Nyte

Fu-ma's Shadow
Yeah, that's what I found out too. Godammit, those 10 days will feel like forever. They better announce the date then, and it better not be "Soon". It should be March 26th, dammit.

I hope we will learn what all the questions and answers are about sooner than later.

Klimat

[08] Mercenary
Yeah, that's what I found out too. Godammit, those 10 days will feel like forever. They better announce the date then, and it better not be "Soon". It should be March 26th, dammit.
Well, if the release date indeed is March 26th, they'll have to announce it on March 21st, there won't be a better opportunity.

SSfox

[14] Master
Not going to lie she looks super cute specially w armor break lol

And holy Wow she has a nostalgia outfit too i didn't see that coming. It's cool but also a bit pissed cause now I want everyone having a nostalgia costume, so also I guess Cass will have hers too maybe.

Last edited:

Klimat

[08] Mercenary
And holy Wow she has a nostalgia outfit too i didn't see that coming. It's cool but also a bit pissed cause now I want everyone having a nostalgia costume, so also I guess Cass will have hers to maybe.
2B got one, Amy is getting at least one, Tira got one as well as Siegfried. Astaroth got his SC2 mask. Casanda will probably have a secondary costume as well. Maybe 2P costumes will be indeed brought back officially and built into character select next to Color 1 / Color 2 at some point. Start of the second season will be a great place to reintoduce the feature properly at least for the select few characters ready to support it.

Last edited: