Soulcalibur VI DLC Discussion Thread

Personally at this point in time I'd rather Project Soul work on SC7 after this season as it would give the option story wise to cover the events of SC2, SC3 and SC4 including the characters that were introduced in that game. Also it will allow Project Soul to ditch RE which I do want to see gone because no matter what they try to do to it, at it's very core it's a luck based mini game that breaks away from the main game. i really don't like that.

You already know that it’s an undergarment and somehow, someway her shoes will be connected to her stockings.

This game has always been about luck. RE is no different. I like it because it gives me that crouching tiger hidden dragon choreography I always wanted to see in the game. And it seems like they are refining it. Most of the reversals in Soul Calibur have always been annoying as hell once someone learns how to break the mechanics with it. But it’s also amazing to see when that happens. Because that person is either really smart and skilled or just god damn lucky to pull off one of those exploits or feats.

Personally at this point in time I'd rather Project Soul work on SC7 after this season as it would give the option story wise to cover the events of SC2, SC3 and SC4 including the characters that were introduced in that game. Also it will allow Project Soul to ditch RE which I do want to see gone because no matter what they try to do to it, at it's very core it's a luck based mini game that breaks away from the main game. i really don't like that.
Imagine if Bamco dropped Tekken 7 in order to proceed with Tekken 8 back in 2016 before ever releasing Fated Retribution update. That's basically what you are asking them to do with SC6 in its current form. A terrible idea.

Season Two, my take:
1) Hwang (will likely tease Yun-seong in Soul Chronicle)
2) Haohmaru
3) Setsuka
4) Aeon (will likely tease Rock in Soul Chronicle)

And they could indeed follow up with Season Three:

1) Rock
2) Fourth Guest
3) Li Long
4) Yun-seong

4) Yun-seong
96fbd53adac44baa31a925486fb7804d.gif

Today’s the day but I won’t be able to download Cassandra until dinner time EST because of PLAYSTATION!!! Stupid PSN store updates lol

How would you feel if a brand new female character is introduced in Season 2?

I feel like we could use one, especially since SCVI doesn't have any new female fighters apart from guest 2B. I'd like a newcomer that sticks around, know what I mean?

Tekken 7 established the precedence that Namco is perfectly willing to have new characters be DLC, so that answers the question of if they will when they want to.

I for one would love to see that barbarian woman that was rumored to be in development before being cut due to time constraints. This seems like the perfect opportunity to revisit that.

Even... Rock?

Yes. Rock, Li Long, Hwang, Setsuka, Aeon, Yun Seong, Dampierre, Algol, Hilde, I want these back before any new characters. Soul Calibur is filled with great characters that are being left to rot, the more project Soul focuses on other characters the more likely the legacy characters get little to no development time denying them the evolution the mainstay characters have had over the years.

Yes, even Rock. Season two can bring us Hwang, Haohmaru, Setsuka, and Aeon, while season three can bring us Rock, New Character, Li Long, and Yun-seong, if they were so inclined. Do a guest fakeout like they did for Tekken 7 and have it be a new character instead.

Dampierre, Algol, Hilde
While I agree, these three are better suited for SoulCalibur VII.

Back