Soulcalibur VI DLC Discussion Thread

I know it's not new but character who appear in Museum/ Character Compedium still become a playable character. Just check my Museum and saw Amy in the portrait and character compedium sessions

I know it's not new but character who appear in Museum/ Character Compedium still become a playable character. Just check my Museum and saw Amy in the portrait and character compedium sessions
Yeah. And what's interesting about the museum is that none of the SC3 bonus characters show up besides Li Long, Hwang, and Amy as you mentioned. Gives credence to certain theories about season 2 imo.

DLC 5: Creation Parts Set B

-Set-

(Someone already posted the link in general thread, but I've had so much work doing this, so I— )

The effort is appreciated, nonetheless. It's better to have it all in one place than scrolling and scrolling.

Still pretty disappointed in the offerings.. maybe the inclusion of only Bong-seon Undewear is hinting that we have more DLC coming, to complete that outfit, and others? We still don't have Ring Trousers, we didn't get any substantial additions in the footwear category, and the "real armor" options for female characters are still impressively lacking. I just don't really understand how this is sufficient after all the waiting.

We can't even use the fancy new COLOR 3 and COLOR 4 as base templates! And the Bridal Tiara is a bit... floaty...

Edit: Reddit user xAkamanah has posted galleries of all the new parts on characters in-game:

Male Parts
Female Parts

Last edited:
Doubt. I'd bet dollars to doughnuts that Hwang and Aeon are the first pair shown/released. They might pull a Tekken and reveal the whole season two roster all at once, but I'd put Yun-seong and Setsuka for the second pair, then Rock and Li Long last. But Hwang and Aeon would be the ones with real footage, if anyone.

I'm hoping the reveal for season 2 characters will be a little different to what we've had before. IMO the best way for Project Soul to do it is through a cinematic trailer showing all of those returning. Then later down the road show the independent character trailers showcasing their moves.
EVO 2019 she comes..

My personal pick for the first season 2 character would be Setsuka, it would be nice for her to be in a bloody decent SC game for once.

Wouldn’t mind free a Mary Poppins cosplay if Setsuka does show up.

Even though I’m more into brunettes, I feel like it’d be more in character for her default to be blonde. We have three more colors for her to be brunette. And hopefully there’s a weapon option to hide the umbrella.

Looking at how Tira and Zas take after a hybrid their SCIII outfits, we may expect something like her 1P but with the blonde hair.

And the Korean swordie will probably have the other one’s colors.

If Hilde is one of them, maybe she’ll have undergarments that are just what she wears beneath her armor as opposed to something skimpy.

Last edited:
Are we all on board with Cassandra being the last dlc of season 1?
I mean, that's more or less confirmed by datamining and that Cassandra is the only character left with new art assets in-game. If it's anyone other than Cassandra, then they've just master trolled us, but I really doubt it. If it's Hwang instead, there will likely be riots. Not that I would personally complain. :sc3hwang1:

Since Amy was released before Cassandra, it means that the order of DLC in the leak doesn't matter. If we go by the same model as the Season Pass 2 for Tekken 7 then SoulCalibur VI could also be adding pairs of characters as DLC. With that in mind, it looks like we could be looking at modified clone paired with unique style and followed lastly with unique style paired with a guest character. For Tekken 7 it was [Anna, Lei], [Armor King, Marduk], [Julia, Negan]. Season Pass 2 could be distributed like this:
Code:
DLC Characters 5 & 6
Hwang      Setsuka

DLC Characters 7 & 8
Rock       Hilde

DLC Characters 9 & 10
Aeon       Nakoruru

I'm honestly not sure who would be the "clone" in this pattern between Hwang and Aeon since Hwang has had the more "original" style if we count Yun-Seong having the same weapon and being vastly different. It wasn't until Aeon showed up with double axes that made him completely different but since Hwang is human and Aeon is a Lizardman, I decided to put Aeon as the "original" character in this lineup. Just imagine EVO 2019 when they reveal a Season Pass 2 that looked something like this:
Hwang, Setsuka, ???, ???, ???, Nakoruru/Guest

This lineup would be insane.

Back