Soulcalibur VI DLC Discussion Thread

Just to check what weapon and alignment is in the background of the third image? The theory that the first would be related to soul calibur turned out accurate which means the last one is probably related to soul edge based on the background image.

Just to check what weapon and alignment is in the background of the third image? The theory that the first would be related to soul calibur turned out accurate which means the last one is probably related to soul edge based on the background image.

I thought the last slot being grey and having Soul Edge hinted at it being Yun-Seong. I still think that, but I remember reading someone else’s comment on these slots. They mentioned that the background swords could just be like this for symmetry: Soul Calibur -> Soul Edge -> Soul Calibur -> Soul Edge.

My excited mind doesn’t believe that, but it is possible, right?

Setsuka used pink in her default costumes, being more predominant in SC3 and blending white and red in her SC4. She is more likely to be pink.

Setsuka used pink in her default costumes, being more predominant in SC3 and blending white and red in her SC4. She is more likely to be pink.
Except if her story mode takes place before the games and she might not actually have the kimono yet...perhaps she'll still be in her mary poppins getup (white) or perhaps something similar to the artbook (which was very pale blue) which was pre-events of Kokonoe being run through by Mitsurugi. Although they could just as easily give her a white flower patterned Kimono as those are very common and would probably stand out just as much on the roster. Her default costumes also have just as much light red to them as pink. I don't think we can cross out either slot being her.

Except if her story mode takes place before the games and she might not actually have the kimono yet...perhaps she'll still be in her mary poppins getup (white) or perhaps something similar to the artbook (which was very pale blue) which was pre-events of Kokonoe being run through by Mitsurugi. Although they could just as easily give her a white flower patterned Kimono as those are very common and would probably stand out just as much on the roster. Her default costumes also have just as much light red to them as pink. I don't think we can cross out either slot being her.

Ohh, that’s a good point @kyrt ! Before being given her pink Kimono, I’m not honestly sure what she wore. Maybe something grey >_> lol. Her kimono could still be her main outfit though (a pink one). I wish I could visit the future to confirm : ).

I’m not honestly sure what she wore.
pls this
Concept13SETSUKASCIII.jpg

I’m too afraid to decisively say who the grey slot is lol. I think it is Yun-Seong, but anything is possible : ). I think this season pass will move a little faster ( I hope). I can imagine Setsuka (if she is the pink slot) being teased in Haohamaru’s trailer ( hopefully at EVO if not sooner : ) )

all Koreans wants the Sword of Salvation :sc5se:

It does seem like they all pursued it at once lol. I don’t think many people knew it was evil. Not to bring Hwang up, but (lol), he does seem to have a tie to Fyugal Cestemus. Will this small element put him on the bad side ( which seems to happen (sometimes) to people who probably shouldn’t be labeled evil/bad: Taki, Amy (kind of lol), Groh, Voldo.

This post does not mention Hwang : ). Well, not directly 0_0 lol.

If Yun-Seong returns, I wonder how they will refine his story. His story (in my opinion) seemed like a combination of Seong-Mina’s story and Hwang’s story. Will we meet his family : )? Maybe he will follow a certain person around ( as it is someone he looks up to)?

I wonder if they will build a brotherly relationship between Hwang and Yun-Seong if they were both to comeback. Hwang seems to have lost his parents (not specified how exactly) because they stood for justice. The Hwang (stoic) - Yun-Seong (wild/free) dynamic would be fun ( I think lol). They could learn from each other.

Does the silver slot make any sense for lizardman? For silver I think of viola or zwei but they are good guys.

Lizardman is the only evil “character” at this point who isn’t in the game

I would count Yun-Seong as evil too lol. Not because he is, but he does want to pursue Soul Edge. Lizard man seems kind of brownish/yellow to me. Also, he is not extremely popular (it seems). But, his redesign could involve Silver. I hope he comes back too! His story is really tragic/interesting. If his story is given time, I think more people would be interested in him.

Back