Soulcalibur VI DLC Discussion Thread

you guys think Haohmaru is released late January or February or march?

If Haoh Maru will be revealed on 24-26th January the logic is to be released in February, April/May the third character (:sc3set1:) and in summer the fourth character (:sc3hwang1:or:sc2yun2:) I hope for a small teaser about them!
P.S. Hilde revealed on 2nd November and she become available three weeks after her reveal 26th November.

I never seen a Season Pass so thick.. Kappa
EIa4vXpW4AAWlAa.jpg

Theres a new DLC fighter for DBFZ (another Goku lel) presumably this means there will be a Season 3 of DLC for DBFZ. We will find out in the next few weeks.

But if DBFZ gets a Season 3, there's no reason SCVI won't get one too!

I think if we are to get a second character shown/teased alongside Haohmaru, it must be Setsuka.
It's EVO Japan, both Haohmaru and Setsuka are Japanese (at least culturally as far as Setsuka goes), both are using Japanese martial arts, Haohmaru is also gonna get his own Japanese a heck stage, so who else is gonna look the most fitting there next to him in a trailer?
Not to mention how Setsuka's style has been actually represented in SC5 thanks to Pattyface, so it's up to date and should be much easier to adapt to SC6 than someone like Hwang or even Yun-seong, not to mention Rock (who has absolutely no chance to get into season 2 by the way Kappa ). Not to mention they can reuse Setsuka's model from SC4, since SC4, 5 and 6 basically all reuse models across the board, while definitely they can't reuse any of Hwang's old models, so should he make it into season 2, he will require the most work and will be pushed back to the very last spot. Not to mention the third placeholder character space in the trailers being color-coded pink and so on.
It all adds up!
1024.jpg

They did top it, though, in the same game:

maxresdefault.jpg

setsc3art3-jpg.4151

I’m honestly hoping to see a blend of all of this to make something more beautiful.

That's a good one, but i personally prefer SC3 1P much much more. The dark hair, the clothes, everything was perfect in that design. But of course i respect opinions, things like that as usual are subject ^

That being said, i think Setsuka is one of those character that never had that kind of "Meh"/ very unlikable design.

Haohmaru gets his moves from Samurai Shodown (2019) and also from the previous titles (I think that because of the delay, it must be being rigorously reviewed by SNK), so this is mean my dream about Miser/Arthur in SC VII will never happens. D:

Haohmaru gets his moves from Samurai Shodown (2019) and also from the previous titles (I think that because of the delay, it must be being rigorously reviewed by SNK), so this is mean my dream about Miser/Arthur in SC VII will never happens. D:
Not necessarily, seeing as how Aeon basically ripped off Kratos wholesale for SoulCalibur V. Arthur could easily usurp Haohmaru in a similar way for SoulCalibur VII.

Back