Soulcalibur VI DLC Discussion Thread

I know it's not gonna happen, but I really wish we could get a character using a Kris in SC. Apart from Mortal Kombat and excluding Taki's Kris Naga, that weapon is virtually non-existent in fighting games.

And the character could look like something like this.

Bnw_gajah1.jpg

I know it's not gonna happen, but I really wish we could get a character using a Kris in SC. Apart from Mortal Kombat and excluding Taki's Kris Naga, that weapon is virtually non-existent in fighting games.

Bnw_gajah1.jpg
I really would like to see rarer weapons in a SC game. Same thing with a macauhuitl.

Bnw_gajah1.jpg
As cool of a weapon a Kris, in my opinion it would feel kinda underwhelming especially since we already have a nimble "dagger" character in form of Taki as you yourself mentioned.

Chester’s style really does need to come back. It was unique and stylish, and nothing since has really brought the same things to the table. Luna’s style was also pretty fun, but I felt some of it in Leixia and now Xianghua who took from Leixia.

Back