Soulcalibur VI DLC Discussion Thread

Can’t you get the same effect by just making normal characters?

Doesn’t character creation show the characters profile face? I’m pretty sure libra of souls shows their weapon as the picture

Edit:
10869BCB-7023-4071-BBCC-2E2D1C00F064.png

696CC705-6D12-427E-9AFC-27C73F20BCAB.jpeg

Last edited:
Looks more like a Yoshimitsu stage to me I guess.

Even so in III Taki and Mi-Na could have switched stages around I guess. Mi-Na tends to get some weird stage choices. Since when was she a tomb raider and then a pirate?

That aside other than a daytime Orstreinsburg and a lava Kunpateku stage would be nice.

I will be a bit assblasted if they add Hwang before Yun-seong but be lazy and give Hwang a suite of Yun-seong weapons from SC4.

Please pray that they are mostly unique! I don’t want a Cass/sophitia mix and match situation with weapons...

Yuns weapons belong to him!

Setsuka is neutral and she only live for revenge, which make her not so good and the Koreans wants find the Sword of Salvation aka. Soul Edge. (From what I could understand from Mi-na’s soul, Hwang use the search for Soul Edge as a excuse to search for Mi-na.)
Same could be said for other characters like Voldo, Taki, Groh, and Yoshimitsu. These guys are mostly neutral in terms of alignment, but aren’t really in the centre spot.

I noticed some trolls from the modding discord are going to various threads trying to say that the files don't exist. Through copy and paste and a hex editor these are what I found. I added the character names to the right of the numbers for sake of this post.

RUNTIME_CHAR_001_AVAILABLE Mitsurugi
RUNTIME_CHAR_002_AVAILABLE Seong Mina
RUNTIME_CHAR_003_AVAILABLE Taki
RUNTIME_CHAR_004_AVAILABLE Maxi
RUNTIME_CHAR_005_AVAILABLE Voldo
RUNTIME_CHAR_006_AVAILABLE Sophitia
RUNTIME_CHAR_007_AVAILABLE Siegfried
RUNTIME_CHAR_00B_AVAILABLE Ivy
RUNTIME_CHAR_00C_AVAILABLE Kilik
RUNTIME_CHAR_00D_AVAILABLE Xianghua
RUNTIME_CHAR_00F_AVAILABLE Yoshimitsu
RUNTIME_CHAR_011_AVAILABLE Nightmare
RUNTIME_CHAR_012_AVAILABLE Astaroth
RUNTIME_CHAR_013_AVAILABLE Inferno
RUNTIME_CHAR_014_AVAILABLE Cervantes
RUNTIME_CHAR_015_AVAILABLE Raphael
RUNTIME_CHAR_016_AVAILABLE Talim
RUNTIME_CHAR_023_AVAILABLE Tira
RUNTIME_CHAR_024_AVAILABLE Zasalamel
RUNTIME_CHAR_060_AVAILABLE 2B
RUNTIME_CHAR_017_AVAILABLE Cassandra
RUNTIME_CHAR_030_AVAILABLE Amy
RUNTIME_CHAR_028_AVAILABLE Hilde
RUNTIME_CHAR_061_AVAILABLE Haohmaru
RUNTIME_CHAR_022_AVAILABLE Setsuka
RUNTIME_CHAR_009_AVAILABLE Hwang

RUNTIME_CHAR_062_AVAILABLE Groh
RUNTIME_CHAR_064_AVAILABLE Azwel
RUNTIME_CHAR_065_AVAILABLE Geralt
RUNTIME_CHAR_066_AVAILABLE Lesser Lizardman

https://pastebin.com/raw/7NatdyQV This pastebin has the numbers for all the characters.

Last edited:
Back