Soulcalibur VI General Roster Speculation Thread

SoulCalibur VI: which 3 characters do you most hope for?

• A brand new character

• Amy

• Cassandra

• Hilde

• Hwang/Yunsung and/or Lizardman

• Rock

• Setsuka

• Viola

• Z.W.E.I.

• Other: Abyss, Algol, Dampierre, Elysium, Leixia, Li Long, Patroklos, etc.

Results are only viewable after voting.
This just made me think if we are getting more new characters besides Groh and his dad then some of the characters I predicted in my worst case scenario may look even more sad. I just hope that we do get a nice amount of characters at launch and that the select screen isn't final.

Not Happening
32: Charade
33: Oldadan
34: The hellspawn of V
35: Elysium
36: Li Long
37: Bangoo

You forgot Seong Mina's dad on the list.

And future guessing for VII: Maxi will die in the story mode for good this time and there will be Li Long returning. Well a man can dream.

Nah, I doubt it. If the rumors are to be believed they probably want to keep Maxi alive to have someone for representation.

How is Yun a clone ?
Eh, my mind kinda just gave up on me, he's not really that much of a clone, I just prefer Hwang, I'll edit that now.
I think you meant Haulin and not Luna in the poll. As far as I am concerned it would be nice to see Rock return. If they are really changing things can we at least get Bangoo?
Yeah, probably my memory is not what it used to be, but I'm going by what the wiki on wikia said, plus because where I am when I'm on the forums, I can't really check this, i'm mostly just going off memory.
PS : however made the topic forgot Greed, who I'd vote for.
Yeah, ran out of space, that's why I had to miss abelia and a few others

Last edited:
Yeah, ran out of space, that's why I had to miss abelia and a few others
I noticed, Abelia would've been one of my other picks alongside Greed, Strife and Valeria, I only mentioned Greed because I'd rather only he returns, since he's one of my 3 favorite movesets in the series.

I noticed, Abelia would've been one of my other picks alongside Greed, Strife and Valeria, I only mentioned Greed because I'd rather only he returns, since he's one of my 3 favorite movesets in the series.
Can't help but a-Greed to that! (I'll be here all day folks!). But i'd like to see almost all of them.

You have the right to dislike someone and to speak like a cur. End of story.
No offense.Just saying.In serious note I found one interesting interview before several years.There Project Soul staff said they have 3 favorite characters - Setsuka,Ivy and Astaroth.So if they have to choose between Asta and Rock probably Rock won't make it.

No offense.Just saying.In serious note I found one interesting interview before several years.There Project Soul staff said they have 3 favorite characters - Setsuka,Ivy and Astaroth.So if they have to choose between Asta and Rock probably Rock won't make it.
Well then, they may introduce both Astaroth and Rock into the game. They did that for SCI, SCII (Berserker as Rock, although they are different), SCIII and SC IV. The chance for Astaroth being in the game is likely more than 90% because the game need a huge muscular character and Astaroth is popular. I also want Rock in simply because of the SE and SC1 stories that dwelt deeply in my mind. I can not accept a reboot telling that Astaroth was not produced with the image of Rock.

Luna / Chinese Blade is my absolute favorite, having a jian style that isn't dancing. And I enjoyed the silly acrobatic flips. Plus Luna in general is pretty amazing.

Who's making it into SC6? At this point, 95% of the franchise's roster is a pretty sure thing- Ivy, Kilik, Mits, Nightmare, Soph, Xianghua, Zas, Talim, Voldo, Taki, Yoshi, Maxi, Cervantes, Asteroth, Hwang/Yun-Sung, Tira- they're all gonna be in, almost certainly in the base game, and if not absolutely as DLC.

Similarly- Abyss, Algol, Charade, Elysium, Leixia, Natsu, Necrid, Night Terror, Ocladan, Patro, Pyrr, Viola, Xiba, Dampierre, Edge Master- they're out. Likely some sort of Charade/Elysium character will show up for those who like to roll random, but these people ain't showing.

Then there's your list of people we'd all like to see and theoretically have a shot, but we no one will be very surprised when they don't make it- Amy, Seong Mi-Na, Hilde, Rock, Setsuka. They all either lack the fan base or are too young to fit the time period (aka Amy. That being said, if anyone them will make it, its Amy. Her style is very popular and I can totally see them just saying "ya whatever timeline shimeline" and throwing her in).

Which leaves us with Rafael, Cassandra, and the Lizardman. Three characters that lack the the hordes of fans Talim's got, but still have a dedicated fanbase and have been series staples since 2.

What will become of these guys? Frankly, I think this question is the hardest to answer of any when it comes to this game. All three are so iconic it would seem insane not to include them, but there are no leaks to support their inclusion, no obvious winks from the devs.

What will bwcome of them? Thoughts? Personally I think they'd be crazy not to include all three (and personally devastated if they leave out Rafael) but they've been known to do crazy things before...

Raphel is safe imo. I'll be really very very very very very very very very surprise if he won't make it lol

Cassie in another hand i'd say about 80%. She's awesome and deserve to be in the game imo.

Lizardman, well i wonder if they'll go with him or Aeon, but i think SC6 will have at least its own lizard fighter, as its quite iconic for the serie.

But for Cassie and Lizardude, i won't be surprise if they'll be DLC, but what matter the most is that they'll be in the game i think. I mean even Raph can end being DLC in the end, but it's less likely for him tho.

I'm pretty much sure that Raphael and Cassandra will be in the roster.
Not sure about Lizardman (but still a funny character).

Raphel is safe imo. I'll be really very very very very very very very very surprise if he won't make it lol

Cassie in another hand i'd say about 80%. She's awesome and deserve to be in the game imo.

Lizardman, well i wonder if they'll go with him or Aeon, but i think SC6 will have at least its own lizard fighter, as its quite iconic for the serie.

But for Cassie and Lizardude, i won't be surprise if they'll be DLC, but what matter the most is that they'll be in the game i think. I mean even Raph can end being DLC in the end, but it's less likely for him tho.
Aeon and Lizardman are the same character tho. It's just the fighting style that differs between games, unless you're referring to the generic Lizardman that was in SC2...

Generic Lizardmen were also in SoulCalibur III and IV, but I figure most people just associate "Aeon" with the dual wielding style and "Lizardman" with the shield style.

Back