Soulcalibur VI General Roster Speculation Thread

SoulCalibur VI: which 3 characters do you most hope for?

• A brand new character

• Amy

• Cassandra

• Hilde

• Hwang/Yunsung and/or Lizardman

• Rock

• Setsuka

• Viola

• Z.W.E.I.

• Other: Abyss, Algol, Dampierre, Elysium, Leixia, Li Long, Patroklos, etc.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Aeon and Lizardman are the same character tho. It's just the fighting style that differs between games, unless you're referring to the generic Lizardman that was in SC2...

I actually though that Lizardman was in SC2 and also SC3, but seems no for this last game. So actually i just checked so basically Aeon has always been in all SC except SC2 where it was Lizardman. Interesting didn't know about this lol

It's only a little confusing when both Aeon and his lizard army are in the same game like in III and IV. They should have just called him Aeon from the start if you ask me. You had to dig into his profile in games before V, but that was always his name.

It's only a little confusing when both Aeon and his lizard army are in the same game like in III and IV. They should have just called him Aeon from the start if you ask me. You had to dig into his profile in games before V, but that was always his name.

Yes and i think he was named Lizardman and not Aeon in 3? that's why i always though SC2 and 3 Lizardmen were same lol

Yes and i think he was named Lizardman and not Aeon in 3? that's why i always though SC2 and 3 Lizardmen were same lol
Aeon, like Astaroth, is a part of a race of warriors who were turned into Lizardmen. They didn't really have a place for him in SC2. Plus, "Lizardman" was a placeholder for enemies to face in their single player mode on SC2. SC3 and SC4 were basically the games where every character was going to be included, so I guess they decided to just add "Aeon" into the games.

Also keep in mind that the name of the character "Lizardman" was from the perspective of both himself, because he lost his memories until SCV, and his enemies.

Who's making it into SC6? At this point, 95% of the franchise's roster is a pretty sure thing- Ivy, Kilik, Mits, Nightmare, Soph, Xianghua, Zas, Talim, Voldo, Taki, Yoshi, Maxi, Cervantes, Asteroth, Hwang/Yun-Sung, Tira- they're all gonna be in, almost certainly in the base game, and if not absolutely as DLC.

Similarly- Abyss, Algol, Charade, Elysium, Leixia, Natsu, Necrid, Night Terror, Ocladan, Patro, Pyrr, Viola, Xiba, Dampierre, Edge Master- they're out. Likely some sort of Charade/Elysium character will show up for those who like to roll random, but these people ain't showing.

Then there's your list of people we'd all like to see and theoretically have a shot, but we no one will be very surprised when they don't make it- Amy, Seong Mi-Na, Hilde, Rock, Setsuka. They all either lack the fan base or are too young to fit the time period (aka Amy. That being said, if anyone them will make it, its Amy. Her style is very popular and I can totally see them just saying "ya whatever timeline shimeline" and throwing her in).

Which leaves us with Rafael, Cassandra, and the Lizardman. Three characters that lack the the hordes of fans Talim's got, but still have a dedicated fanbase and have been series staples since 2.

What will become of these guys? Frankly, I think this question is the hardest to answer of any when it comes to this game. All three are so iconic it would seem insane not to include them, but there are no leaks to support their inclusion, no obvious winks from the devs.

What will bwcome of them? Thoughts? Personally I think they'd be crazy not to include all three (and personally devastated if they leave out Rafael) but they've been known to do crazy things before...
Out of Amy, Mina, Rock and Hilde, you’d think they’d say no for the others but fuck it for Amy? She’s a variation of an existing moveset.

If any of those guys would get in it would definitely be Hilde, since she’s completely unique and is the only newcomer from IV.

Lizzy might be back to use in the storyline since I don’t see the point of a model being made if you can’t play as Aeon. Just hope that they get the twin axes.

Alright, here's mine character roster speculation according to the recent leaks:

1.Groh
2.Mitsurugi
3.Sophitia
4.Ivy
5.Kilik
6.Xianghua
7.Zasalamel
8.Nightmare
9.Siegfried
10.Taki
11.Hwang
12.Seong Mina
13.Talim
14.Raphael
15.Astaroth
16.Maxi
17.Yoshimitsu
18.Tira
19.Voldo
20.Cervantes
21.New Character or a new mimic character
22.New Character
23.New Character
24.GUEST

DLC characters:
25.Setsuka
26.Lizardman/Aeon
27.Cassandra
28.Hilde
29.ZWEI?
30.Amy or Viola?

Last edited:
It was because you literally had to spend that much money to unlock those two. There was no other way to unlock them aside from pouring money in.
Yeah, you either had to face them and try to get drops to unlock them, or buy 3 $30 chests to get them guaranteed.

1 - Sophitia
2 - Mitsurugi
3 - Grøh
4 - Kilik
5 - Xianghua
6 - Nightmare
7 - Ivy
8 - Zasalamel
9 - Taki
10 - Cervantes
11 - Maxi
12 - Astaroth
13 - Voldo
14 - Tira
15 - Talim
16 - Hwang (Unsure)
17 - Yoshimitsu
18 - Raphael
19 - Cassandra
20 - Siegfried (Unsure)
21 - Grøh's father
22 - Guest character

This is what I think the base roster will roughly look like. Give or take a few, I'd place bets on most of these characters making it into the base roster. Definitely would think Seong Mi Na, Amy, Hilde, Hwang (if not in base roster) would be DLC.

I don’t think there is anyway Siegfried won’t be in this game. Aside from still being a super popular character, Nightmare hasn’t replaced Sieg since 3 and Nightmare still doesn’t have some moves that Siegfried would.

I don’t think there is anyway Siegfried won’t be in this game. Aside from still being a super popular character, Nightmare hasn’t replaced Sieg since 3 and Nightmare still doesn’t have some moves that Siegfried would.
Yeah, there's the very likely scenario that we're going to see events beyond SC1, maybe even as far as SC3, so Siegfried's arc is probably one of the most important ones from that point forwards, especially if they plan on making a sequel to SCVI, also, the obvious problem with removing Siegfried from the game/not having his regular form in is that let's face it, Siegfried is the most recognizable face of SC, he's the most memorable protagonist as well, they're gonna want to keep him just for that alone.

Do we think Zwei could come back? His age was never revealed and since he's a malfested they could just say that he aged slower/stopped aging so that can explain why he might look the same 17 years ago. With Edgelord in the game idk if they'd bring Zwei back just because that'd be a lot of edginess in one roster lol

Out of Amy, Mina, Rock and Hilde, you’d think they’d say no for the others but fuck it for Amy? She’s a variation of an existing moveset.

If any of those guys would get in it would definitely be Hilde, since she’s completely unique and is the only newcomer from IV.

Don't get me wrong, Hilde is the most DESERVING of being in- she's got a unique moveset and is one of the coolest, original characters they've added in a long time.

But Amy is much more popular, and at the end of the day they're gonna pick popular over everything else.

Don't get me wrong, Hilde is the most DESERVING of being in- she's got a unique moveset and is one of the coolest, original characters they've added in a long time.

But Amy is much more popular, and at the end of the day they're gonna pick popular over everything else.
Is Amy more popular? I genuinely do not know.

Back