Soulcalibur VI General Roster Speculation Thread

SoulCalibur VI: which 3 characters do you most hope for?

• A brand new character

• Amy

• Cassandra

• Hilde

• Hwang/Yunsung and/or Lizardman

• Rock

• Setsuka

• Viola

• Z.W.E.I.

• Other: Abyss, Algol, Dampierre, Elysium, Leixia, Li Long, Patroklos, etc.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Because you're spreading unconfirmed "leaks" as confirmed characters and it's wrong. What is it that you do not understand, exactly?

It's just like me saying "oh Natsu is basically confirmed because we saw some pictures of her that may be related to SC6" which is incorrect.
Then just wait for it, slow stubborn granny, it will all come eventually.

I won't mind a launch roster that will be about 28 characters and then follow with a huge season pass that wold have about 8 or 9 characters.

And let's hope we'll get more alternate outfits and less CaS weebo sh1t.

Because you're spreading unconfirmed "leaks" as confirmed characters and it's wrong. What is it that you do not understand, exactly?

It's just like me saying "oh Natsu is basically confirmed because we saw some pictures of her that may be related to SC6" which is incorrect.
This whole thread is contingent on believing in the above mentioned leaks. Going from there it's all about speculation. Since the leaks have stated that Kilik is confirmed he listed it as such and is asking people for their opinions/speculations from that point. So what's the issue?

Updated OP to include Nightmare's confirmation (though that's not exactly a surprise).

This whole thread is contingent on believing in the above mentioned leaks. Going from there it's all about speculation. Since the leaks have stated that Kilik is confirmed he listed it as such and is asking people for their opinions/speculations from that point. So what's the issue?
I understand what you're saying but feel that it's odd when in the other thread you wrote this:
What the hell are you talking about? Nothing is a fact and there is definitely nothing confirmed. Hell there isn't anything that even leans toward any character being in and out. Stop with your silliness. You know nothing like the rest of us so don't go off saying things as if they are facts. You can say you think things may be a certain way or you HOPE that things work out another but know that you KNOW absolutely nothing.
So do you think he is confirmed or not? This is the view I take and it seems you share it?

Yes, if the game ends up shit, just leave it like that. It was that stupid logic that made SCV an almost complete failure.
lol, why do I always see people saying this? the game got good reviews and sold well.

I understand what you're saying but feel that it's odd when in the other thread you wrote this:

So do you think he is confirmed or not? This is the view I take and it seems you share it?
Once again, this entire thread was made on the premise that the leaks are real. If you see people saying shit as if they are a fact somewhere else then I would understand why you wanna shit on someones thoughts. But as everyone in THIS thread knows, it's basically a place to have all the "leaks" put down in one spot and to speculate from that point on. What's so hard to understand?

This is a "speculation" thread.

I wouldn't treat it as anything else

Because “MUH *insert waifu’s name*” isn’t in SCV, which is a pretty ridiculous reason to hate a game if you ask me.
Not really when the characters in their place are utter horseshit.

Not really when the characters in their place are utter horseshit.
Better to play a fighting game with a weak story but good gameplay and fighting styles than a fighting game with a good story but mediocre gameplay and fighting styles.

Better to play a fighting game with a weak story but good gameplay and fighting styles than a fighting game with a good story but mediocre gameplay and fighting styles.
Eh, depends on how you look at it. While SC was a decent game, it just wasn't an SC game. Anyways, this is about roster speculation so let's get back on topic.

Not really. It takes less imagination and subjectivity to just fix up gameplay.

Updated the OP now that Vergeben confirmed the return of a certain someone.

Back