SOULCALIBUR VI now available for pre-order!

Jason Axelrod

Jason Axelrod

Owner and Operator of 8WAYRUN
I have a feeling sc6 will be released on June or in July and will make the Evo 2018 cut.
only reason I say that is that I looked at Namco's somewhat track record with there game release dates the last sc5 was released in January 31 2012. sc4 was released in July 29 2008 my feeling from what I've gathered and heard on Eventhubs kind of puts my speculations in the right path. Evo 2018 is in august so it wouldn't be unheard of to have the game out for at least a month or so and still make it in to Evo. Now my feelings also based on the game being 70% complete, wouldn't put it passed them releasing it around that time just in time for Evo and announcing dlc at e3 2018 so most def by summer well be playing sc6 fingers crossed of course.

SC5 was also planned to be released in the summer, but they rushed it to make it to the shelves for another big tournament thing earlier in the year. So yeah, August wouldn't be too far-fetched.

not preordering until character creation is confirmed.
They know it's one of the best features in the game to help it appeal to a much wider audience. If they get rid of it, they'd lose a sizable chunk of the sales.

Edit: not to mention all the DLC outfit sales.. Soulcalibur Lost Swords was just one big pile of DLC gold for them.

Last edited:

This week's events

SoulCalibur VI EVO Japan side event
Ariake GYM-EX, Tokyo (Tokyo Big Site)
3-chōme-11-1 Ariake, Koto City, Tokyo 135-0063, Japan

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luca9974
Back