SOULCALIBUR VI Patch 1.30 Coming March 26

• Admin
UPDATE: This post has been updated with the English patch notes..
-----

Project Soul just dumped the patch notes for 1.30, which comes out on Tuesday... although all the patch notes are in Japanese. With rudimentary Google Translate, we can give you some of the more important overall system changes. Unfortunately, the battle adjustments are images, so Google can't handle that. NAMCO-BANDAI tends to post the full patch notes in an English PDF the day of the patch, and as soon as we get it, we will embed it in this post.
  • Amy is now available, with her four character creation parts.
  • You can now edit controller settings on the character select screen.
  • You can now set pausing to require a "long-press" during matches.
  • Quick-rematch options are now available on the victory screen.

Last edited:
Jason Axelrod

Jason Axelrod

Owner and Operator of 8WAYRUN
Anybody else experiencing tons of connection errors mid-match since patch 1.30?

It's reached a point at which the game is hardly playable at all. Really annoying.

As of today, I can't seem to get any connection to the servers and the checking network screen goes on forever...

Anybody else experiencing tons of connection errors mid-match since patch 1.30?

It's reached a point at which the game is hardly playable at all. Really annoying.

As of today, I can't seem to get any connection to the servers and the checking network screen goes on forever...
I have been getting more laggy matches to. Laggy to the point of unplayable. Also having a bunch of jump input errors which the patch notes specifically mentioned was corrected.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mrdaniyel
Back