SOULCALIBUR VI Patch v1.11 Coming January 17

• Admin
UPDATE: This post has been updated with the English patch notes..
-----

When v1.10 came out, we already knew that the next patch was scheduled for January. Because of the release of 2B, they had already announced their intentions for changes. While we had basic planned changes, we didn't know character specific nerfs and/or buffs. Well as of this moment, we have those details... in Japanese.

We will update this post with the English translations when we get them. Namco-Bandai does not communicate with us at all, so if you guys find a link somewhere to the English patch notes, let us know.

Last edited:
Jason Axelrod

Jason Axelrod

Owner and Operator of 8WAYRUN
But lets not forget here, that its still a pretty damn fast low, with pretty good dmg if it connects to a grab. I mean majority of time u can only guess if azwel goes for it, reacting to the animation itself seems xtremly hard. not saying it isnt possible but rly damn hard. So i still think its a really good attack, id say they just increased the predictability of it bcuz you are forced to b really close now to go into that grab now. Also i think they nerfed it cuz there were so many azwels extremly reliant on it. If u consider that its a pretty fast low, the reward for hitting it was, nd still is, really worth it. Just harder to land now.
Don't get me wrong - I'm damn glad they addresed this abomination of a move. I just feel they could go a bit too overboard with but that we will see. That is if I will run into any Azwels cause that was a rarity even before the patch

Don't get me wrong - I'm damn glad they addresed this abomination of a move. I just feel they could go a bit too overboard with but that we will see. That is if I will run into any Azwels cause that was a rarity even before the patch

Really?, mayb i was just really unlucky, cuz i encountered them pretty often. I think the chars i fought by far the most since release are nightmare, siegfried, ivy, azwel. The once i hardly encountered are probably, zasalamel, voldo, cervantes, tira. Tho i gotta say, even though i met many azwels, nightmares and siegs, in most cases they werent good, just cheesing through the game cuz of certain mechanics or moves (like azwels low axegrab/nightmares built in armor etc.) which are especially good in beating beginners or are just hard to avoid online.

Really?, mayb i was just really unlucky, cuz i encountered them pretty often. I think the chars i fought by far the most since release are nightmare, siegfried, ivy, azwel. The once i hardly encountered are probably, zasalamel, voldo, cervantes, tira. Tho i gotta say, even though i met many azwels, nightmares and siegs, in most cases they werent good, just cheesing through the game cuz of certain mechanics or moves (like azwels low axegrab/nightmares built in armor etc.) which are especially good in beating beginners or are just hard to avoid online.
Well perhaps it's a matter of region and platform. I stand corrected on this move cause I had an opportunity to play a set with an Azwel. In practice this low looked horrible but in the game itself it's still pretty decent but not horrifying as it was before the patch (anyone who thought that move as it was before was a good idea should be locked in jail or at least fired)

Live streams

11 Viewers
Draethiox
Draethiox
The only thing I know for real
4 Viewers
theheartlessproject
theheartlessproject
(18+) [Vtuber] DAY 16 OF SUBATHON STREAM!!!!, every sub adds an hr, every dollar donation adds 10 mins
1 Viewers
SC_Shadow78
SC_Shadow78
3rd stream test but with 60fps
1 Viewers
Uber_Wizard
Uber_Wizard
PS5 SoulCalibur VI 4.16

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member