Soulcalibur VI Petition

Do you support an update for SCV and/or SC6?

• Yes

Votes: 249 97.3%
  • No

Votes: 7 2.7%

• Total voters
Hey guys. So, after looking at all the updates and releases they have been doing for Tekken, DOA, SF, Smash, Lost Swords, etc, I figured that it's about time WE (the main SCV make) get something as well. They have time to create swimsuits and thongs for Pyrrha, they should have time to put DLC characters or patches as well.

With that said, I would like to get the entirety of what's known as the Soulcalibur community and tweet to @hoshino_calibur, @Harada_TEKKEN, @JKartje or Namco for a patch, update, or DLC to the mainstream game. We deserve some support as well. I know the French, German, and Japanese community are willing to support this too once this "movement" gets started. You can tweet for a whole new game if you want, the point of this is to speak up for something, unless you're all ok with letting Lost Swords have everything.

Namco can ignore a few people, even a handful, but they can't ignore an entire community across countries reaching out to them for this. Will you guys support this?

image.jpg
image.jpg

Last edited:
Hey guys. So, after looking at all the updates and releases they have been doing for Tekken, DOA, SF, Smash, Lost Swords, etc, I figured that it's about time WE (the main SCV make) get something as well. They have time to create swimsuits and thongs for Pyrrha, they should have time to put DLC characters or patches as well.

With that said, I would like to get the entirety of what's known as the Soulcalibur community and tweet to @hoshino_calibur, @Harada_TEKKEN, @JKartje or Namco for a patch, update, or DLC to the mainstream game. We deserve some support as well. I know the French, German, and Japanese community are willing to support this too once this "movement" gets started. You can tweet for a whole new game if you want, the point of this is to speak up for something, unless you're all ok with letting Lost Swords have everything.

Namco can ignore a few people, even a handful, but they can't ignore an entire community across countries reaching out to them for this. Will you guys support this?
so is there gonna be a soul calibur 6 ?

Speculations indicate that Namco may already have something in store for us, but waiting for the right time to announce it.

They should reboot Soul Calibur on next gen consoles. Kinda like what the mortal kombat people did with mk9 and mkx. And why is Mitsurugi missing his battle scars in sc lost souls
I think people will riot if they reboot it! That would mean completely changing the story and replacing most of the cast, obviously they will keep some characters but they will introduce a load of new ones. When you think about it SCIV was sort of a reboot as they changed the origin of Soul Calibur and Soul Edge to being created by Algol when originally that wasn't the story.

Then they kind of rebooted it again for SCV by introducing loads of new characters and things like that.

Sc6 would be awesome if:
  • Uses sc2's core mechanics as its foundation. Soul Charge walking & running mobility. Soul Charge Lv1 cancel into 8wr moves.
  • Few & short or no combos, & more poking zoning mixUp gameplay.
  • Enhanced jump mechanics, similar to jumping in Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown.
  • Big rings with more shapes other than just squared or round, like an L-shaped ring for example.
  • As fast pasted action like Sc2's speed, no faster or slower than that.
  • Command list that uses most or all controller inputs available, & as simple as Sc2 is.
  • 6G (h/m) 4G (m/l) GI.
  • Advancing/Retreat Guard (walking while Guarding).
  • Wall jumps.
  • Walking & running during stances.
  • Guard Breaks for rushdowns like Sc2, & a Guard meter like in Sc5 that when depleted, leaves player with neutral G input for some seconds where players would have to GI to defend until neutral G input get restored. Or when depleted, guarding player gets more guard stun from other player's moves.
  • Sc5's Brave Edge meter.
  • Sc5's Just Guard for greater meter build.
  • Critical Edge & a greater version of combined with Soul Charging.
  • 60 frames per second refresh rate like in Call Of Duty games, plus motion blur like in Tekken6.
  • Very brief colored blade swings with low opacity like in Sc2.
  • New cast, new story, same & renewed move lists. Or dream game like TTT games.
  • No G2 bugginess (just my opinion)
  • An online version of Sc2's conquest mode but with NO cpu/Ghost players, with multiple factions to choose like in PS3's MAG fps game. With Team Battle tournaments.
  • In game identification patches, tags, action notification rewards like in COD games.
  • All SC ost included, like in VF5:FS.
  • No endless Runs when characters are already in contact with a standing or downed player, have them bump into each other, hop over if running towars downed player.
  • No unnecessary detailed designs on characters & stages, its just a waste of memory etc at the expense of frame rate.
  • Ukemi traps.
  • General frame advantage similar to Sc5's on guarding moves.

This week's events

SoulCalibur VI EVO Japan side event
Ariake GYM-EX, Tokyo (Tokyo Big Site)
3-chōme-11-1 Ariake, Koto City, Tokyo 135-0063, Japan

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luca9974
Back