Soulcalibur VI Petition

Do you support an update for SCV and/or SC6?

• Yes

Votes: 249 97.3%
  • No

Votes: 7 2.7%

• Total voters
Hey guys. So, after looking at all the updates and releases they have been doing for Tekken, DOA, SF, Smash, Lost Swords, etc, I figured that it's about time WE (the main SCV make) get something as well. They have time to create swimsuits and thongs for Pyrrha, they should have time to put DLC characters or patches as well.

With that said, I would like to get the entirety of what's known as the Soulcalibur community and tweet to @hoshino_calibur, @Harada_TEKKEN, @JKartje or Namco for a patch, update, or DLC to the mainstream game. We deserve some support as well. I know the French, German, and Japanese community are willing to support this too once this "movement" gets started. You can tweet for a whole new game if you want, the point of this is to speak up for something, unless you're all ok with letting Lost Swords have everything.

Namco can ignore a few people, even a handful, but they can't ignore an entire community across countries reaching out to them for this. Will you guys support this?

I'd be all for SCIII HD Online. It has more than enough casual content to last until, and after SCVI is announced. Not sure how much work/money it takes to make these HD editions, but I think it would be a good cash grab.

I'd be all for SCIII HD Online. It has more than enough casual content to last until, and after SCVI is announced. Not sure how much work/money it takes to make these HD editions, but I think it would be a good cash grab.
That adventure mode on SC III was so fun. I wouldn't mimd if they did an HD version of III at all either.

Project Soul doesnt really have a choice in the matter. There is a reason why several Namco franchises are testing F2P... and it is because Namco is still forcing them to test F2P.

I know I'm a bit late to the party but I'd like to show my support too. I hope that if they really do go ahead and make SCVI, they'll try and make up for all the missing content in V. At the very least, I'd be happy just getting to learn more about the characters that were actually in the game more than anything.

I found this on SC's Facebook page. Things are looking bright so far <3 epic.png

Do you think we could petition to stop them fucking up with Lost Swords? Anyone on 8wr playing this game should be ashamed!

I'll continue to support Soulcalibur in what ever way I can and just because people decide to play a lil' f2p side game in their free time don't mean we should be ashamed of it.

SC6 is happening w/o a doubt.
It will be released when it's ready. I felt SC5 was kind of rushed, as others have also said in the past.
For all we know, SC6 is already in development. They just haven't announced anything yet.

tl:dr: keep calm -.-

Live streams

2 Viewers
EhyzeN
EhyzeN
Modo história e partidas Arcade
2 Viewers
zael_the_toaster
zael_the_toaster
|Toaster Time | Beating Up my Friends and mabye some lethal after | SoulCaliber VI w/ @kalligthegrey and Friends |!discord !Throne

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luca9974
Back