Soulcalibur VI Petition

Do you support an update for SCV and/or SC6?

• Yes

Votes: 249 97.3%
  • No

Votes: 7 2.7%

• Total voters
Hey guys. So, after looking at all the updates and releases they have been doing for Tekken, DOA, SF, Smash, Lost Swords, etc, I figured that it's about time WE (the main SCV make) get something as well. They have time to create swimsuits and thongs for Pyrrha, they should have time to put DLC characters or patches as well.

With that said, I would like to get the entirety of what's known as the Soulcalibur community and tweet to @hoshino_calibur, @Harada_TEKKEN, @JKartje or Namco for a patch, update, or DLC to the mainstream game. We deserve some support as well. I know the French, German, and Japanese community are willing to support this too once this "movement" gets started. You can tweet for a whole new game if you want, the point of this is to speak up for something, unless you're all ok with letting Lost Swords have everything.

Namco can ignore a few people, even a handful, but they can't ignore an entire community across countries reaching out to them for this. Will you guys support this?

At this rate, either one will be fine with me. DLC characters and patches would be nice.
But as my above post states, it has simply been way too long since SCV and many people didn't like it, so they wouldn't want anything to do with an "Enhanced" version of the game.

I doubt a Super SCV will happen though. Namco themselves seem to be adverse to the SCV name, they rushed development, pulled the plug on all DLC prematurely, and then for a while they acted like it didn't even exist.

Not trying knock on anyone who wants a Super SCV, I'm just trying to think about it realistically. But anyways, I don't mean to derail the topic because ANYTHING would be better than more Lost Swords shit.

Last edited:
I'm the naysayer here. I've said it once, I'll say it again. Soul Calibur never lasts. It's a blip in the scene and is hype when it first comes out. Then fizzles to nothing in a matter of months. The last great one was SC2. hell even SC3 lasted a bit. but 4 and 5? nah. Let Namco make a new game with the "spirit" of soul calibur.

I'm the naysayer here. I've said it once, I'll say it again. Soul Calibur never lasts. It's a blip in the scene and is hype when it first comes out. Then fizzles to nothing in a matter of months. The last great one was SC2. hell even SC3 lasted a bit. but 4 and 5? nah. Let Namco make a new game with the "spirit" of soul calibur.

Waaaat? I was around for the life of sc2. The tournaments back then were no bigger than they are today. We still have a healthy competitive player base so I don't see how its dead by any standards.

Accounting for FB and 8wayrun, looks like a lot of people are on board with this. As soon as Germany and France get the news we can start the twitter spam (fyi people have started already before I even posted this) Thanks for your support guys :) really appreciate it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mrdaniyel
Back