SoulDiver84's SoulCalibur VI CaS

souldiver84

[08] Mercenary
Just completed my CaS based on one single character name Mirage, her backstory is basically a demon soldier who climb her rank to demon lord and eventually challenge the Celestial Realm but later defeated and lost her memories. She then become a slave and eventually regain her memories, she slain the dragon and phoenix to obtain the dragon armor and phoenix talon blade, defeated the Celestial warrior finally become a complete demon.

**Will edit soon with backstory in details

Mirage when she's a soldier

eI7u3Cl.jpg

EX9zq0N.jpg

3ctlYuO.jpg

vomCWgC.jpg

x1mOg0Z.jpg

6nQcHLw.jpg

rHVkBDb.jpg

Mirage when she become a General

TUIuRzy.jpg

vOif4jI.jpg

5m7viKk.jpg

jPfBIrc.jpg

9VwqRKu.jpg

73BBnPU.jpg

KR3GbWo.jpg

Mirage when she discover her darkside

yOnRpyz.jpg

o93Rggb.jpg

by39Iv5.jpg

1bGUIzJ.jpg

lOjfq8U.jpg

RQr0cYe.jpg

i9jaLrE.jpg

POqLDOI.jpg

Mirage in awaken mode, relying solely on pure brute strength and discard most of her armor

I5a1hfb.jpg

2Ce5BOR.jpg

3swo7VZ.jpg

Ojrj3HC.jpg

RhsQZZk.jpg

QxABIrm.jpg

5bgpwnw.jpg

wEqCSzU.jpg

Mirage in her full potential

jo3vMzX.jpg

8xwEu6U.jpg

0giGS0l.jpg

XpcEVf8.jpg

ilfDcSp.jpg

18ZHu59.jpg

jle6cKg.jpg

aWjjGgH.jpg

Mirage who lost to the Celestial Realm Strongest Guardian Minerva and lost her memories and become a slave, she occasionally hear the whisper of her real self in dormant state

EibldWA.jpg

etWb0JZ.jpg

6PSMB00.jpg

dSqRKE7.jpg

ek0Mr8q.jpg

OKDg7EQ.jpg

XGunP4D.jpg

RN8dW6W.jpg

Mirage who battle the arena to freed herself from slavery

FsLrFS0.jpg

N7hXiWx.jpg

wKSYpaZ.jpg

bsZkKd0.jpg

DRo2JpO.jpg

XSypsXc.jpg

yfXPIh8.jpg

Mjnq2NP.jpg

Mirage who escape the arena and beginning to remember her former self, but blinded by Celestial Guardian Mirador. She's on a journey to seek back her true power

7drHBCU.jpg

VRYFbsw.jpg

Drxf9sE.jpg

zNId2eT.jpg

IGjLda3.jpg

IMo54db.jpg

amZKInb.jpg

5QUwtoM.jpg

NFkMvfI.jpg

Mirage finally regain her memories, she then slain the dragon to get the toughest armor, and kill the phoenix for her magic blade made of phoenix talon.

GFrKgfh.jpg

deGOOYe.jpg

RPmf6de.jpg

Y9ga4X1.jpg

UPAySeu.jpg

nY900Z7.jpg

6yPe60k.jpg

4Qtf6Ro.jpg

Mirage who defeated Minerva and finally regain her full power

chvoPYR.jpg

jcVFboM.jpg

GglbTF2.jpg

DrTaryl.jpg

OC2Yg7i.jpg

vlpUMYM.jpg

u9eXH5m.jpg

M8iqYs3.jpg

vqOXEb4.jpg

Last edited:
The idea of a shape-shifting / evolving CAS is new (to me at least) and very interesting. Thank you for posting !
Maybe your succubus CAS would benefit a bit brighter but not too saturated color palette (dark red on plate armor is barely noticeable), and the pattern size makes it difficult to distinct (eg snake pattern).
Interesting use of the bat wings tho, and your in-game pics are very stylish and i know how much time it takes to take, edit and post such :)
She looks like a yound malfested Ivy...

The idea of a shape-shifting / evolving CAS is new (to me at least) and very interesting. Thank you for posting !
Maybe your succubus CAS would benefit a bit brighter but not too saturated color palette (dark red on plate armor is barely noticeable), and the pattern size makes it difficult to distinct (eg snake pattern).
Interesting use of the bat wings tho, and your in-game pics are very stylish and i know how much time it takes to take, edit and post such :)
She looks like a yound malfested Ivy...
Thanks! for the red stain on the Ivy's and Azwel's, they're meant to be blood stain so I using a much dimmer red instead of bright which might not looks natural.

Nice... i really like the design of mirage, minerva, and mirador. And the story of mirage losing power and getting it back is interesting... especially the way you change her design following each phase.

Back