[South Florida] (Palm Beach, Broward & Dade) + nearby counties

I know I'm not the only SCIV player in south Florida. Even if u r currently new to the game, if u have the desire, passion, or interest to play... We can make it happen

The next time I plan to be in south florida is March. If you're still interested at that time(or I head that way sometime earlier for some reason) I'll get in touch with ya.

The next time I plan to be in south florida is March. If you're still interested at that time(or I head that way sometime earlier for some reason) I'll get in touch with ya.

If I'm breathing when u come around... It's on lol

Good news south Florida I've got timefly305 aka dade305nigg interested in offline gaming so he is the first official sc player to believe in my vision of south Florida offline community.

I've also done some major recuiting yesturday and ended up with three more gamers that are not currently acctive in soul calibur but are willing to get involve and compete locally for now.

I'm asking for help with this, maybe u can help if u have family and or friends down here in south Florida, send them to this site. As for me my new civilian MOS is (113377994377) SCPR Soul Calibur Players Recuiter lol

Well well. Now hype is stirring up. That's great of what you're doing, corrondo. =)
It's bad that missed out on that offline gathering. November 6.
Will Pocky Yoshi make the offline scene? Who knows? I need a ride.

Most of the leads that I'm finding either don't have a ps3 or don't have the game or haven't played it in a long time, some of which claim to be very good at the game... So we will see who will actually come through n who is actually good... I will continue recuiting lol

Have you tried to get in touch with the guys who used to play in palm beach? They seemed to rotate around fighters a lot, but several of them were very worthwhile competition for SC. I dont know how to get in contact with them, but Will Nyugen was the guy who usually organized for them iirc and he has his own site at willvolution dot something(probably com). Might be able to get a phone number or other contact/event info outta that...

Have you tried to get in touch with the guys who used to play in palm beach? They seemed to rotate around fighters a lot, but several of them were very worthwhile competition for SC. I dont know how to get in contact with them, but Will Nyugen was the guy who usually organized for them iirc and he has his own site at willvolution dot something(probably com). Might be able to get a phone number or other contact/event info outta that...

I'll do my best to follow that lead

I emailed him requesting his help in this matter, hopefully he responds... Thank u again

No problem. I don't know how likely it'll be to get any of them to play, but like I mentioned before they should be worth it if you do.

PM him if you have to. You can't miss out getting to play and learn from Omega. And when y'all do play tell him to come to NEC in December!

Might be in Dade after Thanksgiving. Omega, where exactly are you staying? I'll be getting a room not too far from South Beach.

Corrondo, where you stay @ ??

Back