[South Florida] (Palm Beach, Broward & Dade) + nearby counties

Trying to promote offline activity in the Palm Beach-Broward-Dade:

$200* will be awarded to anyone who beats me in a “First-To-10” in SoulCalibur V on PS3 or Xbox360. Award will be available from 8:00-P.M. to 11:00-P.M.… Please inform anyone you know that would be interested.

When: Thursday 2/6/2014

Where: Flippers, 7001 Taft Street, Hollywood, FL. 33024 ---- (954) 981 5443

“First-To-5” => $100*

*(Excludes known SCV Pro’s; MM instead)

Is this a first come first serve, one shot deal thing? Or you giving out $200 to everyone that beats you?

Is this a first come first serve, one shot deal thing? Or you giving out $200 to everyone that beats you?

first come first serve for the $200-FT10/$100-FT5, and since you brought up that point then I will do lower amount awards for anyone that wants to try after the first ones if I lose. Just get there early, rest assure that only the best player present will beat me so if you are good don't worry about anyone else. And keep in mind also that its really about creating activity for SC so if you want to support the game please show up. See you there!

Trying to promote offline activity in the Palm Beach-Broward-Dade:

$200* will be awarded to anyone who beats me in a “First-To-10” in SoulCalibur V on PS3 or Xbox360. Award will be available from 8:00-P.M. to 11:00-P.M.… Please inform anyone you know that would be interested.

When: Thursday 2/6/2014

Where: Flippers, 7001 Taft Street, Hollywood, FL. 33024 ---- (954) 981 5443

“First-To-5” => $100*

*(Excludes known SCV Pro’s; MM instead)

Sent you a text message with some info.

I don't expect many challengers but if that's the case then disputes on turns will be handled via a first-to-2 amongst challengers. Thus the strongest go for the $... I'm open to better ideas.

I don't expect many challengers but if that's the case then disputes on turns will be handled via a first-to-2 amongst challengers. Thus the strongest go for the $... I'm open to better ideas.

I am out of practice. But A challenge is a challenge. The better the opponent the stronger i thrive to become better. I will gladly accept this open challenge.

I am out of practice. But A challenge is a challenge. The better the opponent the stronger i thrive to become better. I will gladly accept this open challenge.
Kool man that's the attitude to have... I'm just looking to jump off some SC V for us down here.

Is there any other day of the week we can meet? like a weekend? I would gladly spent my evening playing SCV with other people offline.

I was just watching the Final Round 18 matches, and I am pumped. I wanna get in some training and play with some people. I am in Miami but playing online with people from neighboring cities on PS3 should be no problem.

Back