[South Florida] (Palm Beach, Broward & Dade) + nearby counties

Im here at zero ping (since 6:30pm)) and no one showed up. Anyways my time here was well spent talking to the venue staff and agreeing to reserve a weekly Thursday starting this 21st, so I'll be here at Zero Ping LAN every Thursday. Im requesting the help of any body that can help the evnt grow. This is my effort to create a solid soul calibur community for Browar
d Dade and Palm beach.
Those of you that want to support the game by playing for fun are more than welcome but the goal is to find killers.
Zero Ping LAN
5450 SR 7 suite 42
Davie Florida 33314

Hey, man, you should post that in all the FL threads. Also, you should join the FL facebook group. What's your Face book name? I'll add you to the group

Zero Ping Lan 5450 SR 7 suite 42, Davie FL 33314 I'll be there every thursday around 7pm starting today looking for players. Please help if possible as the community there are not SC players. Come out, send someone, refer someone, sponsor someone do something lol.
Gggggrrrrrr... Corrondo offline, over-n-out!!!

when i get my car fixed ill be sure to drop by Zero Ping. Till then ill be playing online since there is no one who plays SC5 down here that i know of except ALXRoyale and apparently he's leaving to cali :'-(

when i get my car fixed ill be sure to drop by Zero Ping. Till then ill be playing online since there is no one who plays SC5 down here that i know of except ALXRoyale and apparently he's leaving to cali :'-(
Where exactly are you?

Sorry buddy it's south west Miami. Imagine Miami is a graph like the ones you drew lines on in algebra. Flagler street is your x axis and Miami ave is your y axis. I would live at -184 st and -127 ave. Or in other words south west.
I'm sure the same number intersection is in 3 other parts in the city its just diffrent quadrant. :-)

lol yes I know SW Miami... That's far south. I play ps3 and the xbox-(via converter)

I just moved to Florida... please add me as well to play some matches. I moved to Melbourne in Brevard County. Let me know if there's any local tournaments ;)

Back