[Southern California] Kings Of the Ant Hill

ya thats right, reminder everyone bout nofaces meet tomorrow, what time is it starting? ill bring my setup

I think tomorrow we should focus on matchup knowledge, I think that would be the most beneficial for all of us to learn, just share all the weaknesses you know about characters and moves, as well as how to get out of certain traps / situations

Any players livin' near Los Angeles who's seeking for local competition? I'm staying at Glendale, CA.

Sounds like you guys are going to be having fun. Well I will work on my own stuff and meet up with you guys at super arcade.

Any players livin' near Los Angeles who's seeking for local competition? I'm staying at Glendale, CA.

you should come down to the meet going on tomorrow, I live near long beach which isnt that close to glendale, but theres also a tourney on saturday at super arcade

http://www.yelp.com/biz/super-arcade-walnut-2

it SHOULD be starting at fuckin 6, except they take forever to get this shit started because they assume no one has anything better to do on a Saturday night except be at an arcade

Hey all

I think I can help you guys with your pridicament on finding a place to do casuals and tournament.

I'm currently in talk with a card shop call TCS Card in Bellflower. It's a very big place and can easily hold over 100 people.

I know there's no centralize location yet for SCV but if you guys are willing to give me feedback and let me know what you want, I can set up this place as the spot to be for SCV.

I can provide at least 2 PS3 set up with the ASUS monitor for all gathering.

We can do weekly casuals every friday or tournaments on saturdays. I just need to know how do you guys feel about it.

I host tournaments of many many games before so I know how it works. I talked to Signia before this game came out and I told him I would try my best to support the SC community whenever I can.

Hey all

I think I can help you guys with your pridicament on finding a place to do casuals and tournament.

I'm currently in talk with a card shop call TCS Card in Bellflower. It's a very big place and can easily hold over 100 people.

I know there's no centralize location yet for SCV but if you guys are willing to give me feedback and let me know what you want, I can set up this place as the spot to be for SCV.

I can provide at least 2 PS3 set up with the ASUS monitor for all gathering.

We can do weekly casuals every friday or tournaments on saturdays. I just need to know how do you guys feel about it.

I host tournaments of many many games before so I know how it works. I talked to Signia before this game came out and I told him I would try my best to support the SC community whenever I can.

HOLY SHIT DUUUUUUDE!! You are our savior seriously, I actually had been doing some research on this a while ago, and I realized that the best centralized location to host stuff would be around the Norwalk area, that is central to most south OC, and more inland players, as well as south bay players, this Saturday we are already having a tourney, but let us know when meets can start being hosted there, I would really like to be able to do Thursday casuals personally, but whatever works for everyone else, I would try to attend as often as possible

What about next friday June 22nd? I been talknig to the owner and he wants to do a test run to see how tournaments/casuals are hosted.

I can set up a casuals at say 6-7pm to 2am? If some of you guys can make it then I'll talk to the owner and make it happen.

UMVC3 will probably be there for casuals too and maybe other games. Dunno yet since its up to owner. I can say for sure that the place is big and roomy. And if you play magic or yugioh, they get constant stream of players comnig in and out for it. Last tourney they had for those was about 100 entrants!

What about next friday June 22nd? I been talknig to the owner and he wants to do a test run to see how tournaments/casuals are hosted.

I can set up a casuals at say 6-7pm to 2am? If some of you guys can make it then I'll talk to the owner and make it happen.

UMVC3 will probably be there for casuals too and maybe other games. Dunno yet since its up to owner. I can say for sure that the place is big and roomy. And if you play magic or yugioh, they get constant stream of players comnig in and out for it. Last tourney they had for those was about 100 entrants!

that sounds pretty awesome, i dont believe i have any plans for next friday, but i have to double check with my gf, but i think that is a good date, how does everyone else feel about that date?

this coming Saturday SCV#13 MAY be the last Bi-weekly tournament before evo! so make sure you come through. if enough people show up Super Arcade will have a free raffle with prizes to give out.

EDIT: i am also entering previous tournament bracket information in to the ranking charts on 8WR so make sure to claim your name on the rankings once the submitted brackets get approved

Back