[Southern California] Kings Of the Ant Hill

Well here's hoping the tourney starts at 7 P.M.

I'll probably end up arriving around 6 - 6:30 P.M due to someone being late in bringing my car back.

Ok, we're having a monday night casuals at the card shop in Bellflower for sure. I will provide at least 1 set up of ps3/asus monitor for SCV. You guys are more than welcome to bring your own set up if you want.

I'll make an official announcement later today.

Monday June 25th
7pm - midnight
FREE! No fees or anything.

Hopefully some of you can make it. If there's good interest, we'll start hosting saturday tourneys too for you guys if you want!

Ok, we're having a monday night casuals at the card shop in Bellflower for sure. I will provide at least 1 set up of ps3/asus monitor for SCV. You guys are more than welcome to bring your own set up if you want.

I'll make an official announcement later today.

Monday June 25th
7pm - midnight
FREE! No fees or anything.

Hopefully some of you can make it. If there's good interest, we'll start hosting saturday tourneys too for you guys if you want!
so next week huh? on monday? give me an address and i'm there! most likely with my own setup. how good are HDMI computer monitors for play. it was like $600 so it's pretty good. i don't have a problem with it.

Yeah it'll be monday for the casuals. We're going to host monthly events on saturday and I would be glad to host events for Soul Calibur if you guys want it!

ALSO: I'm the console gaming manager for this year Anime Expo. The SCV tourney will be on monday in the morning. I know this is not a good time for any1 but it was out of my control sadly (told to priotirize other games).

You will need a badge to enter. Although, we will have SCV all 4 days for free play so be sure to come by and have some fun!

If Anime Expo didn't cost much to get in i'd go. i just came from Anime Squared. they had Soul Calibur 5 there too. was undefeated at the station. (no to brag of course>.>) That's not including this monday morning but the next one right?

Alright SoCal, its the summer. We got 3 weeks and counting to the Big Dance. Super has an SBO spot for SC5. Lets play and enjoy some games. I know that Super has TRB on thursday but i have no idea if they cater to folks who want to place consoles in the back and session. Also Noface's was an option last week but that is ENTIRELY up to him if he wants to host. Friday is a DEFINITE, on practicing. If you need a ride stop being lame, scarred, a wienie, NorCal... and ask for one. Post up. We have been slacking hard on the gaming, but now we gotta get on it. Lets beast on EVERYONE at EVO this year. Also we still have MLG comming up so save your pennies. Lets go SOCAL!! (Hype for the next few weeks)

Sojoro: I want to get that training mode up to get some secret weapons for EVO.
Juece: Or something like that. Dont remember but I met you at MLG. Never knew you were from SoCal... You're in luck we are getting training in for EVO. Show up and rep.

Anyone that I missed whether male or the group of females that showed earlier, lets get some matches in and enjoy the game.

-And Im OUT!

I will be at super every friday on til evo as well as ps3 online (try to for the online) if anyone wants to play ....

you should come down to the meet going on tomorrow, I live near long beach which isnt that close to glendale, but theres also a tourney on saturday at super arcade

http://www.yelp.com/biz/super-arcade-walnut-2

it SHOULD be starting at fuckin 6, except they take forever to get this shit started because they assume no one has anything better to do on a Saturday night except be at an arcade

Say, sorry for the late response. : / I appreciate the notification. I'll definitely try to keep up on here to see if you have another get together at your place.

Hey all

I think I can help you guys with your pridicament on finding a place to do casuals and tournament.

I'm currently in talk with a card shop call TCS Card in Bellflower. It's a very big place and can easily hold over 100 people.

I know there's no centralize location yet for SCV but if you guys are willing to give me feedback and let me know what you want, I can set up this place as the spot to be for SCV.

I can provide at least 2 PS3 set up with the ASUS monitor for all gathering.

We can do weekly casuals every friday or tournaments on saturdays. I just need to know how do you guys feel about it.

I host tournaments of many many games before so I know how it works. I talked to Signia before this game came out and I told him I would try my best to support the SC community whenever I can.

I'm definitely down for this. I can also bring a 19 inch sharp monitor & PS3. I was checking this link: http://shoryuken.com/forum/index.ph...-card-shop-a-free-event-bellflower-ca.162286/. Is it still starting on 06/25 , 7 pm at the TCS Card Shop (9842 Flower St. Bellflower, CA 90706)?

damn mondays suck for me, its a shame, but I really want to check that place out, maybe I will talk to them about potentially hosting vf5fs meets after evo

Back