[Southern California] Kings Of the Ant Hill

Finally cured from EVOla virus. Damn felt really weak and sickly (feverish, easily fatigued and colds) but slowly recovering and now, I'm good. Ready to go for Sunday. Thinking of going to super today but not totally sure yet because I may need more rest just to be sure EVOla doesn't come back... XD

well see ya all in Sunday...

be where? at Super or something else i missed. if Kayane is gonna be at super then i can go but if it's that $30 dollar thing then i won't make it. really low on extra cash.

at super in Sunday because of the SBO qualifier tournament which is the 30 USD that you've mentioned i think.

Don't get mad if there's a mediocre turn out. Not much the rest of America can do when given notice of only a week.

id rather just MM her straight up, personally I think it would be great if she qualified for SBO, it will draw more support / attention to soul calibur, which could be on its last legs
Fuck that, I'm a friend of Kayane but this is a USA qualifier. A french takes a USA qualifier? no.

I'm here...........dying... of....boredom . I can't participate beause I don't have a wired controller. My mother is upset

Fuck that, I'm a friend of Kayane but this is a USA qualifier. A french takes a USA qualifier? no.

well it sux to be right, but I knew it, the US heavy hitters couldnt make it due to poor announcement and notice on super's part, so obviously the one french who did know about it was gonna take it

well it sux to be right, but I knew it, the US heavy hitters couldnt make it due to poor announcement and notice on super's part, so obviously the one french who did know about it was gonna take it
With that said, it's time to get over it. What happened, happened. This just shows that we have to step up our game and be more aware of events going on for a game we allegedly care for.

mark my words, COME SUPER SC5, there will be no more willy nilly practice twice a month bs in socal, I will have a spacious apartment to host meets once a week just like sc4 days

Congrats kayane! Had fun mirrors revin and vicious! I really wish I lived closer. I really wanted to play you kayane for fun. Ggs to all

Good job to everyone who showed up. Had some last minute family responsibilities to take care of, so I couldn't make it. I guess I'll have to wait another 10 years to play against Kayane.

Man I'm so mad/bummed that I couldn't make this I think that all of my tourney traveling money will have to go towards getting a car.

Back