[Southern California] Kings Of the Ant Hill

Ight so we sessioning again this friday. Show up to Super Arcade and get those losses... i mean games in :) If you dont see any SC5 on a screen ask around, like to the folks at the desk and I am sure they can point you in the right direction. Namely me and the folks who do play SC5 there. SCR is around the corner. Get hype!

Bringing the asta of socal tonight. Also got confirmed nv, norcal, and new Mexico for SCR. Show up vets to beginners and lets get some practice in. Feel free to ask questions.
Sucks u can't make it tfog

I'll be there this week, but I haven't been able to practice since the last time we played because of Finals, so I'll probably still be free. lol

whats up vatos?
on 12/29 super arcade is running the final TTT2 tourney of the year.
i would like to add SCV to this lineup but i am unsure if people still play out here. how many of you would be able to make it out for this event? its on a Saturday & if we include SCV it would begin around 3-4pm ish so that u guys get your own stream time

i posted the tourney info on 8way but its waiting approval i also posted it to iebattlegrounds.com i would like to see a strong SCV showing so help spread the word

We in there for the 29th! We got 1 more for the year for SCV this year! Show up to practice sessions on this friday and make SURE to show up on the 29th.

Back