[Southern California] Kings Of the Ant Hill

Top 5 Results for this past Saturday's tournament at Super Arcade​
1st - Tomahawk​
2nd - Signia​
3rd - Rocktapuss​
4th - SPman​
5th Place Tie - Jamie Huezo & Damon​

i would personally like to thank the local SC5 community for coming out and showing support for this game!

No shout outs to Spman for taking out NFK? Also, I'm glad to see Tomahawk is a man of his word. He is the one to beat in SoCal. Hope ya'll ready for SCR.

Jan 6th. Last day to register online for Southern California Regionals! Sign up and get these games in.
Salmon Casa Casuals shall begin on the weekends. Let me know if you want to play and I'll send the address.

Jan 6th. Last day to register online for Southern California Regionals! Sign up and get these games in.
Salmon Casa Casuals shall begin on the weekends. Let me know if you want to play and I'll send the address.
I'm down, maybe I can get NFK to go too

For everyone who haven't been reading the SCR tourney thread. Me and Xeph are offering 2v2 team MM's to anyone brave enough to accept them.

Console Casuals tonight at Super Arcade 8PM to 3AM BYOC $5.00 to play all night. we will have other stations up with games like TTT2 UMvC3 AE2012 etc etc.

Interested in those casuals! Let me know and I'll try to make it!

Will be playing at my house on saturday. I got like 1 TV so extra setups are needed. Wont be running super late either so Im going from around 5-pm till around 10 or 11 ish. Will post up more closer to the weekend.

Ight then folks casuals tonight at Super and they are streaming so get there and get some games in. Also casuals at my house tomorrow afternoon. Inbox me for details.
but....
SHOW UP TO SUPER TONIGHT AND PLAY!

p.s. we still love spman! ... no homo.

Hey all I'm not sure if its here to introduce myself but I'm new at the competitive side of SC and I will be at SCR as my first tournament, and I would like to get into the local tournament scene and I'm not sure where to start....so if someone could point me at the right direction, I live in Montclair nestled in between Pomona and Ontario

Hey all I'm not sure if its here to introduce myself but I'm new at the competitive side of SC and I will be at SCR as my first tournament, and I would like to get into the local tournament scene and I'm not sure where to start....so if someone could point me at the right direction, I live in Montclair nestled in between Pomona and Ontario

Welcome. If you want to play with the SoCal then your best bet would be to go to Super Arcade and hit up Tommy.

I've been busy lately so I couldn't show up to Friday casuals. I'll probably be able to show up on the 25th.

Back