[Southern California] Kings Of the Ant Hill

Dr_Tom

[09] Warrior
New site means new thread, thus the new SoCal thread is born. SoCal needs to make a return after being dead for a couple years, pretty much everyone quit playing SC3. It's time to show them why SoCal is one of the best area's to be in for competitive play!

Post up for meet ups, I'm in Rowland Heights but am willing to travel a bit for some competition as long as my car permits it.

I'm in North San Diego, wouldn't mind traveling or atleast Online friend matches on PS3, I play with a couple other people in SD online and its about the same online as it is in person.

I'm UCI too, if I remember your intro in the other SoCali thread :D

But what's up with all three places (Hawaii, Irvine, Vegas)? ^_^;;

Yay SoCal action! I guess most of us still make our stuff over at the old forums :) I wish I could make time to attend either event Saturday/Sunday but I'm booked, argh. I would be so ready to put up my place as a venue, but the problems therein are a) not much room to work with and b) well, it isn't my house. Still at home while attending the big U :/

Yay, SoCal action! (yes I am sarcastic)

Who's going to banes' thing next Saturday? I'm going to try to make it, should be free.

I'm Venice/Culver City for all you Coastal LA Players. I've met with Bane and Zen from Torrence and there are a few other guys getting offline games in.

If you're nearby send me a PM and let's get it on. If you want a solid online player who doesn't mind playing 50 matches in a private 1v1 room... add me on PSN: djWHEAT_SC4

I'm UCI too, if I remember your intro in the other SoCali thread :D

But what's up with all three places (Hawaii, Irvine, Vegas)? ^_^;;

I'm born and raised in Hawaii, so I go there for vacations/holidays much of the time since my Mom lives there. My Dad lives in Vegas, so I visit on 3 day weekends and holidays where I'm not in Hawaii. I go to school at UC Irvine.

Hello everyone,

Hollywood here, but I see there a few around the Torrence area which is pretty cool since I work in El Segundo.

Hopefully something good can come out of this lol.

Nice, BP :D I went to Kennedy High Nofacekill3r, haha. Graduated 2005, to be exact.

OC comp I think so far has been pretty lax. All the people who are up for driving, whatnot, are either north or south, in LA or SD. I hung out with a few guys last Friday down here at UCI but had to leave early so I didn't meet all the dedicated SC players :/

Any chance you're headed to Banes' tourney this coming Saturday?

Yo I live in Santa Monica. I'm just picking up the game now. I play Tekken mainly, but Im getting sick of that so I wanted to try something new.

Anyone who is up for some casuals. I can host.

So here I shall list the people in Irvine/very near Irvine:
KoshTheKoala
Syrpiektre
BeefyLoveLord
Sman2Good
Tsaiko (if he's still around)
Cappuccino (if he's still around)
B:L (he's in Irvine sometimes, he went to UCI)

lots of people from CF that haven't said anything yet

Back