[Southern California] Kings Of the Ant Hill

I r bored. Anybody up for some practice @ my place this weekend?

EDIT: I'm stupid. I guess rob is having something this weekend.

Gah! Damn you Kosh, and here I was hoping to get in some practice before Saturday... Ah well. Guess this means I will catch all of Lakers v Bobcats.

Let's Go Lake Show!

A little off topic, do any of you play MKvsDC? mortalkombatunited.com is now hosting tournaments for the game and surprisingly is getting closer to an offline scene, I believe one is taking place in feb, unfortunately not in cali :(

If any of you do play the game, be sure to check out mku forums, the only place for high level mk.

On another note, im very much interested in a offline scene for SCIV, I live near montebello C/A.

online can be so lame sometimes... lol

Kobe drops 61 against the Knicks last night :D Let's see if I can emulate 1/20 of that tonight, haha.

See you all at Kosh's!

--

I'm going to bump this thread for the sake of thanks :D Props to Kosh for hosting again! I'll continue to think about whether or not I should modify the stick... Next time we'll see if my guess-parry strategies are still in-tact!

I feel as though I might be up for some games this evening or sometime this weekend. Anyone in the irvine area feel like some battlin?

anyone carpooling down to regionals next weekend? I have a $20 for gas if someone wants to let me hitch a ride down.

BYE BYE VLAD RAD.

hello ammo.

Yeah, no kidding ammo :P As much as I'd miss hearing his excuses it's a good financial move. I'd be remiss to imagine what the cheers would be like if Luke got shipped out as well; I don't hate the guy like a lot of fans do, but somehow I don't see him being around much longer either.

Anyone up to practice with me before regionals? :(

I'm not TERRIBLE .. especially if I get in some more practice before regionals.. haha.

anyone carpooling down to regionals next weekend? I have a $20 for gas if someone wants to let me hitch a ride down.

I still owe you for gas. Next time I see you...

Also, it would be cool if we could get some kinda carpool going for regionals.

see you all at regionals. i'll try my best...probably unsuccessfully, but whatever...to stay sober for this one. here's hoping socal can redeem its square self. LETS GO TO FUCKING MEXICO

Are you hosting tomorrow Kosh?

Either way, I won't be making it to regionals, for reasons related to my avatar (All-Star Weekend! Hell yeah!). Have fun everybody! Most of all let's make sure SoCal takes the top. No disrespect lobo ;)

Back