[Southern California] Kings Of the Ant Hill

No I have not namely because no one told me till i happened to read this thread right now. I'll ask, also if you have a twitter hit up @SuperDojo and ask them directly if you can before i get there.

Maybe we should all postpone it til the 28th then....turns out I might not be able to do the 21st afterall :/

I would prefer 28 since it's same day as the anime fighters. Though small we may be, it gives me the chance to hang out with both groups and is much more convenient on my part (venue fee).

So far the 28th is the next meetup for some games.
I'm not sure If I'll be able to make that, It is my birthday weekend (18 and party and family stuff) if there is anyway we could we push it back it would be appreciated on my behalf. But If it is most convienent for you guys then I have no problem.

I say we have it anyways. There's nobody saying we can only do one, the point is to keep meeting periodically or else eventually the meetings will just stop and that'll be the end of those. So...the 28th is still on right guys?

I say we have it anyways. There's nobody saying we can only do one, the point is to keep meeting periodically or else eventually the meetings will just stop and that'll be the end of those. So...the 28th is still on right guys?

I'll translate this for you guys. Damon is basically saying fuck you to Xyerith. Also FYI, Xyerith can't see anything I post.

So who's down for the 28th at super? I think we would need setups though...anybody able to bring some? And who's able to go? Me and Rock are available....who else? I know Xyerith will be out of this one snorting coke or doing whatever newly 18 year olds do...

Back