[Southern California] Kings Of the Ant Hill

There will be setups there. We just need to show up at some time. What is everyones best time to show.

Seems like most people can't make it today...so I guess maybe we should postpone it until further notice (when more people are willing to go)

Here's one of many PM's MAXImum has sent me recently. :

"See, again, monkeys breeding. Read my posts. I don't think I can express myself monosyllabic enough. I said GI is better than JG because of X reasons. I'm not bitching, it's a fact. It's my opinion you half wit, inbreeding mother fucker.

It was a fun game and now it's not. It's a poke heavy bullshit game with no momentum changer. I put little to no effort into this game because simply I DON'T CARE. There's no rage. I'm not 16 with a puberty problem. I'm a grown adult. I expressed my opinion. Do you understand that concept? Let me spell it out in language you can understand. YOU'RE A DUMB ASSHOLE.

And you know what? Yeah, I complain because I can't reverse the horseshit you bring to the table. As soon as SC II comes out, it's an even playing field. Show me one video where JG changes the momentum of a match"

You should try and get him to play with you guys. He seems like a pleasant person.

Here's one of many PM's MAXImum has sent me recently. :

"See, again, monkeys breeding. Read my posts. I don't think I can express myself monosyllabic enough. I said GI is better than JG because of X reasons. I'm not bitching, it's a fact. It's my opinion you half wit, inbreeding mother fucker.

It was a fun game and now it's not. It's a poke heavy bullshit game with no momentum changer. I put little to no effort into this game because simply I DON'T CARE. There's no rage. I'm not 16 with a puberty problem. I'm a grown adult. I expressed my opinion. Do you understand that concept? Let me spell it out in language you can understand. YOU'RE A DUMB ASSHOLE.

And you know what? Yeah, I complain because I can't reverse the horseshit you bring to the table. As soon as SC II comes out, it's an even playing field. Show me one video where JG changes the momentum of a match"

You should try and get him to play with you guys. He seems like a pleasant person.

I would try to play with him (I've run into him on ranked) but I have had my fill of Maxi players for now, and besides I like to JG and I dont want to get yelled at for it

Man, I have not checked 8WR for weeks. I'm still up for a meet up. Good to see people still getting mad at Alex J. Why hasn't Lipton sponsored you yet? I think that Maxi guy should read your trolling article.

And holy christ: Lefatar is Roctopus isn't he, Damon? Can't believe I ran into him on ranked few weeks before.

Man, I have not checked 8WR for weeks. I'm still up for a meet up. Good to see people still getting mad at Alex J. Why hasn't Lipton sponsored you yet? I think that Maxi guy should read your trolling article.

And holy christ: Lefatar is Roctopus isn't he, Damon? Can't believe I ran into him on ranked few weeks before.

Yeah it's his. I use it from time to time though... If you see a Raphael being used, it's most likely me. When it's Cervantes though, its 100% Rocktopus.

Walks into thread. Looks around. Thinks about coming from my hiatus. Continues playing LOL.
But yeah so yall trying to play. Id recommend doing it on a Saturday. Or ask Valle if you can run a one week side tourney for it at WNF. Why not...

Yeah someone should do that. Hopefully if we're lucky we can get them to host more Calibur tournaments :D

Walks into thread. Looks around. Thinks about coming from my hiatus. Continues playing LOL.
But yeah so yall trying to play. Id recommend doing it on a Saturday. Or ask Valle if you can run a one week side tourney for it at WNF. Why not...

u play league? what's ur username? we should get in some games

u play league? what's ur username? we should get in some games

y0y0 ... back from the dead

I just started LoL like 2 weeks ago and I am terrible at this game haha. somebody teach me ;[

also .. anyone going to get that japanese beta for sc lost swords ? ... I have this japanese psn account here sitting around ...

Any gathering happening this week? I wanna get some SC2 action. SCV is ok but I suck at it now, blueboyb killed me online the other day...

Back